chapter 7

Krystal POV

I walk toward luifcer and sat next to him on the couch, I look up towards his face.

Oh god I shouldn't have done that, I blush lile a tomato.

I was uncomfortable but at the same time, I was happy, uhh stupid emotions.

"uhh luifcer. ."

"Yes my dear?" he said looking down at me.

oh god that was it, I wanted to hide, my face is so red that it was hotter then the sun itself.

"uh uh uh hmm where Casey.." coughing to hide my blush.

he smile at me and look away emotionless

"Unfortunately,  I don't know either Krystal" he sigh.

I feel tired..I grab a pillow and put it luficer lap, putting my head down towards him.

"Sorry, I feel tired, I hope you dont mind?" I yawn.

He laugh "oh course I don't mind, now sleep" he said while rubbing my head.

what I did next was, embassing but I was too tired to care, I grab his hand.

********

luifcer POV

She sleeping on me, how cute of her.

Sadly, I need to move, I have keep my country in check or hell will break loose..well this is hell, what else can be worse then this.

I got up and softly put her head on the couch.

Do you believe in demon can love? well we can, we have soulmates and Krystal is my soulmate. 

Casey on the otherhand, he my stupid nephew.

I been trying to mind-link him, but all I get is, to be told to go away or he busy.

Honesty, im glad he not my child or otherwise I would have chop his head off.

Sound harsh? but that the rules around here, it has been for thousands of years.

I walk into my office, sat down in my huge fabric chair.

I been getting reports of red haired girls being killed lately, I have one suspect..Casey..

Krystal POV

I woken up and feel empty, uhh. I got up. I heard a knock on the door, I walk towards the door..where is luifcer I wonder. Then bang, I didnt expect it but, I saw blood coming from my shoulder, I scream and fell down, I put up a barrier and crawling back to the wall.

I look at the stranger..no it can't be, Casey?!?

"Casey why!!" I shouted

"hehe.." he grin

Something not right!

I got up quicky toward to any doors, but he grab my leg, pull me in the air, hanging.

"Let me go" trying to punch him.

"LUIFCER!!!!"

Luifcer POV

My demons is stirring around, this isnt good..

I got up and rush toward the house, then I heard "LUIFCER! !!" I ran inside, that basterd touching her, I ran to him and grab his throat and threw him at the wall.

"How are you touch her Casey!!"  I growl.

My demon was trying to take over and destroy him, but I can't, my brother has to do the honor to kill him.

I calm myself down, but my demon wws trying to take over again.

"Get out of my face now" cold stare.

I drop him, he ran outside, I mind link my warriors to catch him and put him in prison.

I turn to Krystal, he shot her... I growl, I walk towards her and bent down, it bleeding but lucky enough the bullet has exit.

I heal the wound.

Krystal POV

Luifcer healing my shoulder,  it feel much better now. but the most unexpected happen, Rin walk through the door.

I was in shock, I haven't seen him in awhile, I smile at him.

"Rin!!" I shouted

he look at me and look at luficer

"He been capture and put in prison" he bowed.

im confused, what going on, he ignore me and bowed....ehh dont tell me luficer is a king.

oh well I got to give up on luficer sadly, he way out of my league.

My POV

sorry for the long wait