chapter 5

Krystal POV

~DREAM~

I was in a field, I was all alone where is everyone?

I start to walk forward, then I stop I can hear my name being called.

then something bright came into view.

"Who are you" I said nervous.

then the light disappeared and I saw a god figure, he was beautiful.

"Child, you are destiny to be the lover of hell" and disappear.

"Wait!" but it was too late.

~end of dream~

I woke up with sweat pouring down my face.

I look round, I dont know this room, it has red wallpaper and golden bed with fluffy pillows.

I got up and walk toward the bathroom, I wash my face, I need a brush.

I went out of the bathroom and walking towards bedroom door. I open it and look round.

I cant see anyone, I start walk toward the stair downstairs, it look like the kitchen and spotted luifcer.

"Hi luifcer, where am I?" I gave him a confused look.

he smile at me and got up, he hug me. uh...he hugged me, my face turn red. sheesh he need to stop being so hot.

"Krystal you are at my castle, also your training start today" I gave him boring look.

"Okayyyy"

~Training Area~

"Right, first tranform" he backing off

I tranform, my hair turn red and my wing come out.

"Right today is magic"

hmm, I wonder what magic I got.

he put the cup down on the floor, he use his magic to pick it up. That amazing.

he put back down "your turn Krystal"

okay I can do this, I close my eyes and hold out my arm.

then I open my eye the cup was still on the floor... but luifcer wasnt, he was in the air. he gave me a shock look.

"let me down please" 

I put my hand down, I laugh nervous

"Ahh sorry master" rubbing my head

he laugh at me, while rubbing my head.

"Master, why isn't Casey training with us"

Master stand there emotionless.

"Master?" I said weaving my hand.

he snap out of it.

"Oh I thought he was with you before you came here" he look annoyed

"No I go look for him" I bow.

I walk toward the exit door, then turn right to the house,  well it like a  mansion.

I open the door, I look around. "Casey where are you? you are meant to come to training, master arent happy" no response

I walk to his room, open the door slowly and no one was there.

I went downstairs, he gone, where can he have gone to.

I heard a loud scream, I ran outside. .I saw something that I will never forget.

it was a demon eating a human,  it was huge and all black with red eyes.

I was shock I didnt realised that it was heading my way, it knock me sideway, I fell on the ground, I cant move...why cant I move?

I look at the monster, it know i cant fight back, so I scream.

Master came running out the gym, he saw me on the floor.

The monster grab me with his mouth, he went down with his teeth. it hurts! im going to die.

I was bleeding and next minute I was on the floor, I was holding my wound, lucky enough it wasnt deep.

I saw master holding the monster throat with one hand and snap his neck.

I put my head down, I was losing my energy quicky.

Master came running to my side, he pick me up in his arm.

what is this feeling, im blushing aswell. I put my head on his chest, I feel safe and I fell asleep on him.

Luifcer POV

I heard her scream, i came running out of the gym, She was in the monster mouth, i was stunned for a sec and quicky ran to her. i grab the monster with my right hand, i snap his neck in two seconds.

 I saw her on the ground, bleeding.. i pick her up and she fell asleep on me but i notice, she was losing her enegry.. This isn't good. i must bring her to my royal doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal POV

I slowly open my eyes, ah my head hurts and my body feel stiff. I try to get up but someone pushes me down, "Krystal you must stay down, you need to heal" 

i look around and turn my head to luifcer, he look worried, "Are you feeling okay Krystal?" i nodded my head. 

He got up and walking toward the door and slowly close the door, i feel lonely, for some reason, i want luifcer by my side. urgh, what is this feeling ?! 

Moving aside my feelings, the battle...why couldn't i move...i should have defeated that monster..but why couldnt i?....... i went on my side..this is annoying me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and went to the bathroom, took all my clothes off and went into the shower, i choose stawberry and peach shampoon and conditior to wash my hair with. 

Went out of the shower and towel around me, ahh i though to myself, i need clothes! I came out of the bathroom and notice there was girl clothes on the bed. 

Hmm, i didnt know luifcer had girl clothes, i stood there for a second and laugh. There is no way...that luifcer could be..gay?! Na, im over thinking this to much.

i went over and there is black jeans with white top with golden patterns, i put them on and turn to the mirror, i look different.. i look mature. 

I went to the door and open it, i look in the hallway, i see no one in sight. i went towards the stairs, I spotted luifcer once i reach the last step.

He spot me and smiled, i smiled back and also my face turn crimson red, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took forever!!! I done most of this chapter over my phone due to that fact i was busy with my exam and assesments! 

But thanks for being patients!