Chapter 6

Krystal POV

*Dream*

Where am i? There river in the middle with tree around it. For some reason, it seem like the river draining me towards it, i was infrout of the river now, i look down into the sparkling water, i saw my reflection. I put my head up

and i spotted someone on the other side, i couldn't see who was it. I moved my arm in the air, i waved my hand. He start walking towards me. He walking over the water! Oh my god, he not normal, he two feets far from me.

"Child, Hear this Future await ahead of you are dangerous,betrayed,love,sadness" He spoke to me in a firm voice.  "What do you mean by that?" i said confused. he stare into my eyes, like he was staring into my soul.

"Child, You will become royal, that all i could say" he said before disappearing slowly away from my sight. I try to grab him but it was too late.

*End of dream* 

I woke up with a sweat, i put my hand over my head, i dont have a fever. God what a dream, that was...strange. i got up and walk toward the bathroom, Turn on the shower, i wash my hair with stawberry shampoo and conditor. Came outside the bathroom. put on blue jeans with red v-top. 

i walk towards the door, open it walk out and closed it behind me, i walk towards the stairs, i went down. i look around and no sign of Luifcer and Casey. 

Actually Casey be missing for 3 days now,  Luifcer told me he went looking for him, so he could be quite some time before his comes home, This is going to be fun(!) 

I walk over towards the crouch, sat on it and relax. What am i going to do...so bored. No training today. i slowly closed my eyes and enjoying the silences for once, then bang the door opens, my eye went wide and look over to the door. 

Luifcer was coming in with Casey, they were fighting about something. i sign and rolled my eyes. I got up and walk towards them both, "Oh just think you are under my wing, doesn't mean you have to act immature and sleep around, ACTUALLY causing one girl to be pregnanet" he sigh

"Actually im adult and you are not my PARENT! You dont tell me what to do! So what if im under your wing, i can do my own stuff!"  

"So guys, what going on then?" i stare at them, they haven't notice i was here, this whole time. 

They both turn their head at the same time towards me, that kinda creepy. "Oh my bad Krystal, It seem Casey played around the town for abit, it seem his angry alot of girl dad and one of the dads accused of him making his daughter pregnanet" he shake head at Casey.

"She wasn't lucky enough but I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS" He walk out of the house. 

Week later ;'3 

What happens next?