Bye Bye Beautiful

I tell you abit about this story (^_^) There is so many beauiful people in the world but there is one so beauiful, they all fall in love with her! but sadly she doesnt think the way that they do. She hates the way she looks! But a demon comes and find her, Will he change her fate or becomes simple minded love..

Chapter 1:

My mother told me "Such innocent will fade" Oh course i was young at the time, i didnt know what she meant. Atill the day i turn 16, i turn into "Beautiful" person, oh course i didnt like the way i look. I attracted to many people. Every day they wont leave me alone! At the time, my mother cursed me out of house and she blamed me for taking her looks from when she was younger. Mother and father didnt care what this beauty has done to me, it making my life hell. As i walk in the forest, hoping that no one has seen me, "I want to be alone. i hate my life, everyone just want my beauifulness!"  i sat down beside the tree which has a strange pattern on it, i didnt take much notice of it anyways. i sigh, i want to be normal and be in love with someone who doesn't care about my looks. i put my knees up to cover my face, i hated my look soo much, i just want to BURN IT! i sigh again but loudy, i hear someone nearby, oh god, im in the forest and im all alone. I must run somewhere..but where? My own mother hates me and kick me out and everyone want my looks. I just give up, i mean..it not like it going to change my life..is it.. then i look round and saw a figure, it keep coming cloer and closer to me, untill i can make out what that person look like. He has long red hair and red eyes?! oh my he is such a handsome person, WOW Am i actually saying that? someone that is handsome for the first time in my life. Oh god what should i do? i must be poilte. "Hello sir. Can i help you?" He look down at me and stare before aswnering me. "Oh Im fine thank you young lady" He is polite aswell, and not affected by my beautiful. i got up and look round "You alone sir?" He smirk, oh god, it never good when they smirk or am i wrong? ahh i dont know. "Yes i am, i got lost from my group, By the way my name is casey and may i ask you'r name young lady?" i nodded "My name is Krystal" he smirk "Nice to meet you Krystal" it was abit werid "So casey, where did you last see you'r group?" he look round and point to the west. "We were going to a town called SinFlower" i look at him, i live there! well..i use to... "I live there, i can show you the way Casey" he smirk again, shesh it creepy. "Well thank you Crystal, lead the way" we both started to walk towards SinFlower, "So Crystal, why are you in the forest for?" ohhh what should i say? "Im tired of my life here, No one cares for me and all they care is for my looks, Even my own mother kicks me out and she said that i nick her looks when she was younger" i sigh and look down, sheesh why am i blabbing off to a complete stranger. He pat my shoulder, it like he know what it like, i mean he is handsome, mabye he having the same problem as me.  "I know what you mean Crystal, where i come from, my looks only attract females and trouble only" 

------Arrived at SinFlower-----

Here we are, my town...god i hate this place so much. Alot of people are staring at me, im used to it by now, Casey look round and keep smirking at people "Why do you keep smirking Casey?" He look down at me, surprised. "Well, it a old habit i guess? I was never good around people so i smirk when i was nervous, but now im use to people. But the habits didnt go away sadly" why do i have a feeling he not telling me the truth?...wait what it got to do with me, i mean like i dont know him and soon he will disappear and that would be the last i see of him. i sigh again and he look at me "Something wrong Crystal, it look like you are in deep thoughts?" i look up to him when i was going to speak to him, it look like his group saw him and ran towards him, wow all of them are ladys and only one guy, he has long black hair and black eyes, he quite handsome aswell. As i turn round, i can see the girls was staring at me, oh if stares can kill, "Well Casey, i must go, it seem you "Girlfriend's" Dont want me to be here, so I guess farewell" he was about to speak to me but the girls started to talk over him, i guess i know what he feels like. I started to walk back towards the forest, but i saw my mother, she has such angry eyes towards me.....wait is that a knife in her hands?!? What?!! I started to run towards the forest, behind me was my mother running towards me with a knife, OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! i trip over a tree root. This is the end of me, i covered my face i dont wanna see my own mother to kill me. Werid i put my arms away from my face, i saw my mother on the floor, it seem like she knock out and i saw Casey, OH THANK GOD! "Crystal are you okay?!" i grab his hand "Im fine, i just cant believe it..my own mother wanted to kill me...but why" i look at her and then turn to Casey face, he was angry "Such a useless mother, No mother would do that! I'm glad i got here in time to save you" i smiled "Thank you Casey" he group was behind him, God they giving me death stares again, "Why dont you girls leave me the hell alone, just cause his not you'r boyfriend, doesn't mean he MINE! SHEESH"  Im giving them a dirty look, i dont care what Casey say, i hate the way they are looking at me. They all was embassed and walk away from me and Casey and the mysterious person. "My i ask you'r name" i stare at the him "My name is Rin" i wave at him "Hi Rin im Crystal" 

New beginning for Crystal.