chapter 4

Krystal POV

it been at least five days since then, I dont know understand why Casey left me.

I never felt heartbroken before. but my beauty does come in handy, people let me stay in hotel for free. I was given free food, but I miss Casey and Rin. I was walking toward to a cafe, they want to hire me and I accepted. I need money if I want to survive in this world.

=====next day=======

I was walking around, I had too much free time.

then I saw him Casey, he was with Rin.

I couldn't believe my eyes, when Casey walk away from Rin.

I walk to him, "Rin what are you doing here?"

He look at me and hug me tightly.

"What wrong Rin, did something?"

"No but we were looking everywhere for you, why did you go?!"

I look down " Casey...he..."

Rin look at me confused.

"when I woke up, he walk out with a look he don't care about me"

I know it should ridiculous but it really hurt me.

Rin pulled away from me, I was confused at his action.

He sign "Casey dont realise this atill you tell him, this happen alots.

what is Rin on about?

Casey came back shortly, when he did he ran to me, giving me the biggest tight hug ever.

I was shock, he seem different when we were in the room.

I push him away from me, he gave me a hurt  look on his face.

"It hurt doesn't it!" I was filled with such rage.

he step back from me, giving me a shock look.

"You left me with a diguest look! why do you think I left, I thought you hated me"

I put my head down while biting my bottom lip.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up, Casey look at me giving me a sad face.

he grab me and pulled me into a hug

"I would never hate you at all!" I wanted to cry but it wont come out.

I just hug back

" I miss you guys"

====== six days =======

it been six day since I came home with them, also today Im meeting Casey master. I cant wait!

Casey has been in a panic mode since we woke up. he wash the whole house under a hour.

I been sitting on the couch, watching him panicking, he trip over like 4 times ah..5 times now.

Im quite nervous now, what is this master like?

I was walking upstair when I trip, gah karma from watching and laughing at Casey.

I got up then there was a knock at the door. I went back downstair, I open the door and found a child at it. I look down "Ah are you lost" I said rubbing his head. he grab my hand and he tranform into this sexy godlike. "im Casey master" I smile, this is the master. I grab his hand and pulled him in. I push him down on the couch. "I go get Casey" 

He gave me this weird look, i laugh while walking upstairs to Casey room. I knock on the door, but there wasn't any reply. So i went inside and found Casey in bed..with another woman?

i was confused, i didnt notice this at all.... i look down, i held back the tear. "Casey master waiting downstairs for you" then i slam the door behind me. i walk downstair and sat next to his master. 

"Dont worry about him Krystal, he does that all the time. I don't know where i went wrong with him. by the way, you can call me luifcer" i smile at him.

"Casey is indeed trouble, i cant say anything bad, he saved me so many times." i look down hurt. 

"Krystal, I know about you'r past. Indeed you beauitful comes with a price, but then you learn to live with it and become happy" i look at him, he is wise. No wonder if anyone fall for him. 

He look like he in his 20s and his six pack, im going to drool! he long red and black strip hair. he wearing black v-top. 

(Picture of luifcer >>)

He notice me, checking him out. Ohhh how is embassing this is! i look away quicky. He just wink at me and smile. 

Casey finally came down, behind him a woman with him, Orange short hair with barely an clothes on. I stand up "How dare you dress you'rself like this Infrout of MASTER and i dont know who you are but LEAVE!" 

She jump back at me shouting at her. i stand my ground, i knew i was right. Casey glance at me. 

i sat back down next to luifcer. "Luifcer may i ask of a favour please?"  he look at me.

"Sure Krystal, what is it?"

"I have powers, but i dont know how to control them, i was wondering if you can be my master?" 

He has this biggest grin ever "Sure im glad to be you'r master Krystal"  i smile.

i turn my attention to Casey, he was talking to the girl. i stand up and walk over to Casey, "What is you'r problem Casey, Our master is here to visit you, im disappoint in you, you slept with that thing..over there, and you haven't spoke to ma--luifcer" 

Casey slap me across the face and i was stun by his action. "I dont care, leave me alone and how dare you be rude to her" 

I lost my patience, rage was rising inside of me. My hair turn deep red, my eyes turn black. My wings came out crimeson red. i had a samurai sword in my right hand. I put my hands up in the air. everything went black,

(Master) Luifcer POV

She changed. This isn't good at all, i ran up to her and knock her out. Lucky enough this stop to her power. "Casey you have disppoint me for the last time" i punch Casey. 

"From this day on, Im no longer your master, you have lost the role to become my next heir to the throne" 

i walk away with Krystal in my arms. Casey ran up to me "Wait WAIT!! Master please! i didn't mean for this all to happen. Give me another chance!" 

i look at him "One more chance that it. if you blow it then it your own fault to blame" i contiune to walk toward the door "Oh by the way, dont worry about Krystal, Im talking her to my palance. I need to train her anyways.

My Pov

oohhh Casey losing his mind? Krystal has a master now. Next chapter is fighting and training also hint of loveee~~