Chapter 8

Krystal POV

Finding out Lucifer was a king, came as a massive shock to me! I mean he has this aura of power but I never though much of it.

Lucifer left with couple of his adviser and see how the country doing at the moment.

I just sat on the crouch, just lost in thought, argh enough of thinking, I got training to do.

5 hours later.

Right finish all my training, god I need a shower. I went back into the house, went upstairs into my room and went straight into bathroom. Ah I'm gonna use strawberry shampoo and condition. Came out smelling fresh and feel clean. Put on my PJ and went straight into my bed.

As the day is still young, I feel like exploring this strange place. As i open the door, i felt the breeze of spring, it was chilling but yet so refreshing. 

As i walk down to the nearest village, not aware of my surroundings, I didn't realize i was being followed, The final question is, are they good or bad.

I continue onto my path, As they not realize, I'm fully aware of their presences, As the village comes into my sight, they disappeared. 

My first glances of the villages, it was terrible... it was destroyed...Did they destroy it. I walk around to see if they were any survivors.

Strange, these...reminds me of my old village.... The same method....It cant be?! I turn around only to see him....

I glared at him.  Jim.... He meant to be dead.

"Krystal, my dealing now this is surprising! I though you die along with the others" He said laughing."

"Jim, how can you destroy these villages and destroy innocent lives? How can you sleep at night!" i said with angry.

"Like a baby, I don't care about these low-life people, There were meant to be killed anyways, they don't hold any special meaning in here" He said whilst touching my cheek. 

I slap his hand away, " I WILL NOT BE TOUCH BY DIRT, YOU SIR ARE NOTHING BUT PIECE OF SHIT" letting my angry out. 

He face darken and slap me around my face. I hold my cheek as i stood my ground to him. I will not let him win this battle. I will FIGHT

I closed my eyes and mumble through  ancient words, I will transform into someone, who will protect everyone! 

Wind blow everyone away, I have transform into my demon form, I might not be perfect but hell i will protect these who are important to me! 

I swing my spear around and he jump back on to his horse, "Men, kill" as he ride off into the forest.

I'm prepared for this. 

Third person POV

She swing her spear, she kill two soldiers and one soldiers has came behind her, she threw her spear in the air and jump whilst catching her spear in mid-air, she went down with force, killing the final soldier. She sight and turn back into her form.

Krystal POV

Well, what a coward that Jim is.. Leaving his men behind to be only killed. Well, great i got blood all over me, i need to return to the house before Lucifer does. 

As i walk towards the house, i notice the front door open, as i hesitantly open the door slowly, there wasn't anyone around or nothing was moved. Hmm i most have left the door open.

Right Shower time! I ran upstairs to my room, go into the shower again! 

6 hours later 

It nighttime, I'm tired but Lucifer hasn't returned from his castle, i wonder if he doing okay.  i laid onto my bed and slowly drifting to sleep, only to see a nightmare....

(Dream)

It was morning, i saw Lucifer seating outside on the grass, smiling at the open air, i wonder what he thinking about, i went to approach him, only to see that...Lucifer was killed and i was left alone, only to defend myself..Then i saw him, Jim with the sword that killed Lucifer...i scream.

(End of dream)

I woke up sweating and panting. No...Just a dream, it can't be real... I mean Jim is weak whilst Lucifer is the strongest there is... ...I really hope so. As i look upon the sky, thinking of Lucifer, i saw shooting star, i wish that the gods will protect him and any magical beasts. 

I went back to sleep, this time to see a peaceful dream.

*Morning*

Sunlight was bright, which woke me up, i got and yawn. I got out of bed and got into a white shirt with black trousers. As i went downstairs, i notice that Lucifer hasn't return from his castle. My heart began throbbing. I held my chest tightly, as my mind betrays me..Did he leave me...Nooo i shouldn't think like that at all. Lucifer isn't that type of person just to leave me like that. 

But then again, i hardly know him..The only reason i know him is...because of him..Casey, The one who betrayed me the most...it could be possible ...no... I must find out what has happen. I might find his castle at once! 

As i left the door, i noticed the people in the tree watching me again, are they spys?.. Only way to find out 

"Guys, i know you in the tree and i sense you yesterday, what business do you want from me?" As i stare at them.

They all came down and approach me with caution. 

"Please don't be afraid of me, as I'm unarmed, so what is your business with me?" 

One of them came forwards

"We are a ninja clan called Shadow mist and we are on strict orders to protect you lady Krystal" He explaining calmly.

I was stun, if they here to protect me, where were they yesterday

"By orders of who? If so you here to protect me...How comes you left me to be attack by these monsters yesterday!" i stomp my feet. 

I know i shouldn't take my angry out of them, but i had to kill, which i don't love doing... 

They were stun and bow "We apologize! We were called back to the castle Lucifer, as something more important came up. We honestly didn't know there were other people still around" 

"Sheesh, I didn't mean to take my angry on you guys, sorry...It just i don't prefer to take people lives" Rubbing my head. 

They got up...then it click...

"WAIT GUYS! One more thing, if something more important happen to castle, Is Lucifer okay? Is he hurt? What happen! Tell me" As i panic  

"Lady Krystal, please don't worry, King Lucifer is healthy and doing well." He explained. 

I calm down, You don't understand, how much i wanted to hears these words... i smiled. 

"You can continue your work, Sorry to have disturb you." 

They bow and return to their original posts.

""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry for taking forever to upload! ;c