Chapter 2

Sorry if i haven't being doing alot of chapters ^O^ Been so busy with college (Animal care)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV

After the village was destroyed, i went back there to bury my father, well to be honest i dont know if he was MY father. Im surprised mother isn't here, Normally for her "Love" one just died, i though she be here crying for him. i smirk, well i never knew my mother was heartless for my father. After that i walk to Casey, to be honest i don't know what to do now. I got no place to live, "Casey?" he look around "Yeah?" he smirk at me. AGAIN with his smirking, i told him many times to curt it out and not be nervous around me "You'r smirking again and What should i do now?" i said letting out a sigh. "Well Krystal, you always welcome to travel with us of course" he said smiling. Actually i might like it "Yeah i join you" I said letting out a smile. 

Casey POV

Ah im glad she coming with me..i mean us... But i don't know what to do know, i meant to be returning to my homeplace and there is no humans there...i wonder how she going to take that? "Krystal" I said poking her back, she moan at me "What casey" she said hitting my hand. Im rubbing my hands, "Well to let you know, My homeplace is.....there no humans there" i said trying not to break out with a smirk. She look at me and she turn round to rin and turn to me again "So wait, let me get this right? You'r a demon and his a WOLF?" she said looking excited?! My face drop "How did you know what i was and him?!" i said with such a shock look. 

Krystal POV

Well, i had this funny feeling for awhile that i know what Casey and Rin was but i never went up with it. I guess i was right afterall "I just knew, it like..first time i met you, it was like..werid connecting" i said sighing. Casey put his hand on my shoulder and looking happy? "I'm so glad you aren't scared of me Krystal" he said with biggest grin ever. Oh course im not scared of Casey, ever if i didnt knew about their race, i still wouldn't be scared of them. i rub this shoulder. "Dont worry, Casey, i will never hate you or rin. To be honest, im quite excited that you different" i said with a smile. I always accept people who were different. he look at me with this biggest smile ever, i couldn't help but blush at him, It doesn't help that the fact he doesn't have a shirt on, Omg, he got a nice six pack. I know i shouldn't be looking at him but omg, he so beauitful. he was smirking at me again. "What will you ever give up smirking" i laugh at him. He laugh back at me "I dont know Krystal, mabye never but who knows" Rin was infrout of us with the girls, i look at him, his face was full with diguest. Hm.. i wonder what wrong with him? When i was about to reach him, my back was hurting. Casey ran to me "Krystal are you alright?!" i look at him and gave a fake smile "Yeah im fine Casey, just tired i guess" he rub my back, He knows that im lying?! i look at him and he smile at me "I know when you are lying Krystal, dont worry the pain will go soon hopefully" i felt safe and comfortable for once in my life. i was about to say something but then we was attack by..what...are these creatures!?! i scream. i couldn't speak it like, my voice was taken away. Casey was standing infrout of me and rin push the girls back. 

Casey POV

Damn this creatures...Master warn us about this, they come from the lowest darkness of demon world. They quite weak but i dont want to tranform infrout of Krystal, she might get scared of me. ahh i don't know what to do! 

Krystal POV

I look round, there at-least 10 of them. i look up at Casey, he was thinking of something but i cant figure it out. "Casey, what should we do?!" he look down at me and give me this weak smile "Krystal promise me something"  oh god "What is that Casey?" he sigh "Please dont be scared when i tranform into my demon form" i look at him, i though it was worse "Sure i promise Casey" He look up to where the creatures are. he tranform into this beauitful, He got long white hair, he eyes are red. He got wings but he got angel wings?! He got 8 pack, He got this black pants and white top on, Must i say it look handsome on him. "Casey, you look beauitful in this.." he look at me shocked. i smile at him and he return it. He ran toward the creatures. He got out this huge sword. The blade is black. I look to where Rin was, He already turn into this pure white wolf. I look for the girls but i cant seem to find them? i moved around slowly, so i cant be seen by them creatures, i look over.....i scream and scream, no this cant be happening, there were bodies..the girls were...dead...i closes my eyes and scream for my life, then i heard a voice in my head, "Do you want power that protect you and your love ones?" i dont know who this is but i want to protect everyone "Yes...yes please.." i stop screaming. my body felt hot, i look at my back, i have wings..they are golden. my hair turn crimson red, my eyes turn gold, i have a sword in my right hand. But i have no control over my body? i was moving towards the creature, Casey and Rin look at me confusing, i swing my sword in the air and put it down, The creatures look at me and laugh but they fell to the ground. I turn back to my normal self. i fell to the ground and everything went dark. 

Casey POV

She was amazing! i never seen such power coming from a human..she huge different breed of human. Lucky enough i grab her before she hit her head on the ground. She fainted from all that power, no wonder. she might ever be more powerful then me? Luifcer is what people call me but my master called me Casey.