Reunited At Last

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V.

The Hamilton and Laurens families shut down for months, they refused to invite any guests and barely left the house themselves. They needed time among themselves to recover. But when the time came for the New Years Ball hosted by the Schuyler family, the two families couldn't say no.

"I'm excited," said Frances Laurens who has been with her uncle, studying in London to pursue her dream of becoming a teacher while the whole event took place.

"Yeah..." Angelica's smile falters, "First-party we've been to since... ya know..." Her voice trails off as she continues to brush through her silky hair.

"Yeah. I owe Alexander Hamilton a slap across the face with a family picture! Of his family!" She ties her hair into an elegant bun, brushing her bangs to the front of her face.

"Are we ready, girls?" John Laurens enters their room, after knocking, of course. The sisters nod with anticipation, standing and showing off their elegant dresses. "You look beautiful, the both of you. I presume you'll be looking for a suitor at the Ball, Frances?"

Frances' face flushes red. John and Angie share a soft chuckle as Eliza enters the room.

"What's all the commotion about?" She asks. John smiles lovingly and hugs her.

"You look gorgeous."

"And you look handsome."

***

Meanwhile, Skye Hamilton was having a crisis. She wasn't able to find a dress to wear, and she wanted to look her best for a certain guest that will be attending the Ball.

"YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND, AJ!" She throws a cage across her bedroom at her younger brother who dodged it with ease. "I CAN'T JUST WEAR WHATEVER!"

"Who do you think you're impressing!?" He rolls his eyes, "I'm trying to put Beth to sleep and you won't shut up!"

That's right. Y/n gave birth to a beautiful daughter whom they named after Elizabeth Schuyler Laurens. They will be leaving William, who is 5, John, who is 10, and Beth, who is 1, with a babysitter. They're too young to be attending a party with a lot of drinking and smoking.