" I'll be back" I whispered

He growled and walked back to his chair. Leaving the room and closing the door i rested against the walls.

Feeling the cold and warm blood mix together I raised my hand.

' I'm sorry'

__

Looking at my hand was a scar along my ring finger. I held it as it was nearly painful to look at.

Hearing footsteps I continued to wash off the bathroom. Hearing her opening the door to the bathroom as I acted like I stopped scrubbing.

" still here? Hurry up I need to go to bed. Also you missed a spot" she spoke

" where-"

Sudden water was thrown to me as I could only freeze. She closed the door as I gripped the sponge on the floor.

Letting a small growl out but quickly turned into soft cries. Wiping away some tears feeling the pure frustration.

By the time I had gotten out of the bathroom she was already sleeping.  Sighing I left her room and slowly walked the halls to my room.

Sluggishly walking into my plain room and onto the bed. I let my thin body fall on the rough bed. The thin sheets over me to warm my self.

' goodnight mom and Mason'

_____ 

Coldness took over my body as i felt as if a wave had crashed into my body. Startled up as a I gasped for air when I looked over to what had felt like water.

Seeing my father beside a much younger women, as they both gave cold glares.

I could only stare as he snarled, though a sudden grin appeared on his face. A chill ran down my body making me stand up from the wet bed.

" come on brat we gotta get ready for your special trip" he snarled annoyance laced in his words but somethings else was hidden in his tone

Not giving him a response as he walked out without a word but she stayed. Her eyes held much more then the cold stare.

" what is is?" I asked

" if Mason was here..do you think I'd have him by my side?" She smirked

" Ava, don't you dare use that language or a thought of my brother. You have no reason to even be with my father-"

" he hears those words from your mouth he'll kill you..and not me. I'll see you downstairs for you 'special trip' " she smirked and walked out

Sighing I went to close the door and put on some much drier clothes.

Clothes that were old and ragged. Clothes that could barely warm me in the winter. Clothes that didn't come with any wear for my feet.

Feeling the roughness of the shirt against my skin, as the pants felt strange to me.

Looking at my self through a broken mirror dreading what was about to come. I went out of the room going downstairs.

As I was in thought of what could be awaiting me when a voice caught my attention

"oh ,there she is"

Looking over seeing the gentle tone come from my father. My heart nearly warmed but remembered what he did just now.

Coming down the rest of the steps when hearing someone else speak.

"She is a very beautiful girl, alpha Jack" I heard a man say.

He was tall, at least 5'9 if not then taller. Though he didn't dare pass my father. He also has black ruffled hair it looks like he didn't style it at all, brown tired eyes with scarred white skin.

I could smell rotten flesh all over him and as well for the faint smell of smoke.

Father motions me to come over and say 'hi' to the man and that's what I did.

"Haz— sorry,  he will take you to the special place you are going, alright? I hope you make it out alright" he said with a calm tone and a grin on his face

Though I knew this was fake, it felt real.

' he said my name..he-'

'Hazel you know I'm happy that you are leaving away from me. The only thing that reminds me of that damn mother of yours' he mind linked me

I took a glimpse at him seeing he had that smirk but wasn't even looking at me. I felt as if my heart was being crushed again.

I looked down to my feet as my hair fell towards my face. They covered my face as I felt tears pricking up, but I quickly wiped them before they fell.

" so I will take her now or later Alpha Jack?" The man said

Every time I read ' alpha Jack' I think Apple Jack 💀

"Yes you may and have fun with my little girl, will you" father responded

My heart dropped as that could mean many of things. The man laughed and nodded as he gave me a small smile.

'..father why? Why? Why me...you almost called me my name. Please call me it once more and I'll forgive you please..please don't let me go'

A hand was placed onto my back and lightly pushed as it was the alpha. I walked with them till we got outside. I was pushed to the mans side once more as he caught me but I pulled away.

" don't be so feisty already" the man chuckled but I didn't respond

He pointed to a large metal thing that was busted, scratch marks all over, dents almost every where.

'What happen to that? What is that ' I asked my self

Suddenly hearing whimpering I turned around to see some pack members. I lightly smiled and waved when I felt something hard against my head.

Pausing I touched my head to feel blood. The scent I got familiar with to quickly. My blood.

Looking at the pack members, tears could be seen as they shook their heads. I smiled once more feeling my vision blur and my body loose it's strength.

Colliding with the floor keeping a small smile on my face.

' just one more time my name-'

Seeing he was looking at me. His eyes a dark Orange with a smirk.

" p-please" I whispered before falling into an endless darkness