Jumin's 27th Birthday

Birthdays...

Something Jumin Han never really celebrated. Whether it was because his father was busy doing other things concerning the company or it was he himself, Jumin never got a proper birthday like any commoner kid did, with balloons and presents and cake...

Finding this out one day, (Y/N) set out to make Jumin's upcoming 27th birthday the best birthday he's ever gotten so far in his life. With the help of the other RFA members, the plan is sure to be a success.

Giving Jumin a goodbye kiss as he departs off to work, (Y/N) sets out to plan his birthday party right in the penthouse itself. There's a reason it's being held there and not somewhere else, it's because the penthouse is where both of them first met... also there really is no other place to hold it... Making a few phone calls and telling everyone about the plan happening tonight, (Y/N) gets started decorating the penthouse with colourful streamers and balloons, even some with cats on them, along with baking a cake.

The cake is going to be chocolate, just something classic, with vanilla icing on top. When the cake is done, (Y/N) sets it in the fridge and heads out to buy one of Jumin's gifts; a cat head mug with a face on it and the word meow on the inside of the rim. Handing the cashier at the counter the amount the mug cost, (Y/N) leaves the store and heads back to the penthouse to wrap the present and store it away until the time is right. A couple hours have pasted and by then all the RFA members, save for Jaehee who will arrive with Jumin, have arrived at the penthouse for the party, all barring gifts for this special day.

Receiving a text from Jaehee informing that both of them are heading up right now, (Y/N) tells everyone to hide. When they have, she goes to the light switch and flips it down, turning off the lights, then going to hide herself. Moments later the sound of the door squeaking open and the sound of Jumin calling out to (Y/N) along with the lights being switched back on, everyone springs out of hiding, yelling "Happy Birthday Jumin!"

Eyes wide, but face relatively the same as always, Jumin Han is still 100% shocked at the foreign scene playing in front of him. Still, despite his lack of reaction, (Y/N) never the less still goes running up to Jumin, hooking her arms around his neck and leans up, planting a quick, but sweet, kiss on his lips.

"Happy Birthday, My Love" she whispers to him as she unhooks herself from his neck and takes his hand, leading Jumin over to the white couch and sitting him down while the RFA get their gifts they brought, (Y/N) too. To eliminate the risk of having duplicated gifts, everyone told each other what they got for Jumin.

V is first. "Here you go Jumin." He says as he hands Jumin a tall bag. Taking the bag from V's hands, Jumin starts to open it, taking out it's contents. It's wine. Merlot wine, that's aged 15 years to be more exact. A small smile appears on Jumin's lips.

"Thank you, V," Jumin thanks, setting the wine on the side table that's beside him. Zen's up next.

"Here ya go" Zen says casually while passing the present over to him. It's quite squishy, not even in a box. Tearing open the wrapping paper, a black robe with Jumin's name embordered over where his heart should be appears. Jumin looks at the gift for some time before looking up to Zen.

"Thank you, Zen." Jumin says genuinely.

"You're welcome Jumin." Zen says back with the same level of genuine as Jumin did.

And this goes on for sometime, the RFA passing over their gifts to their friend, him opening it and then thanking them. Cake is served and everyone leaves around 10pm. Settling on the couch beside him, (Y/N) hands him her gift. "My turn Jumin. Here, Happy Birthday." Tearing off the wrapping paper, a somewhat small cardboard box is revealed. Finding the opening for the lid, Jumin opens the box, finding the mug placed inside, some bubble wrap wrapped around it for protection. 

Jumin eyes light up at the sight of a gift that is to his liking. Sure, other gifts were like that but this one came from her. His wife.

"Thank you Darling."

"And," she adds, pulling another gift from behind ger back, "I have this gift for you too." This box is smaller and more rectangular. Pealing more wrapping paper off, a box with a picture of a watch appears.

"A watch?" Jumin asks. (Y/N) giggles.

"No, no, not a watch. It's the only box I was able to find to fit this present. Jumin nods, understanding that the box was just reused. Taking the lid off of the box, the present appears to be a long pink and white plastic stick with a little screen, two pink lines being displayed. It takes a minute before Jumin fully comprehends what this little stick means and when he does, he sets the positive pregnancy test to the side and leans in, embracing (Y/N) and murmurs "I love you so much, thank you for such an extraordinary gift (Y/N)."

"I love you too Jumin," she whispers back and both just sit there in a comfortable silence, both picturing the future in front of them. This truly is the best birthday ever in Jumin's life, and it's all thanks to (Y/N).