Just Like You (707xReader)

Real quick, there is a slight trigger warning for this one shot! *TW* ~ Mentions Death of Family Member, Mentions Abuse and Abandonment by parents as well. Just thought to let you all know! 

There's also spoilers for 707's route.

8 days ago, I joined a mysterious organization called RFA where there was a total of 6 members before me. One member really stood out to me and that was a red haired hacker named Luciel Choi who was also known as 707 or just Seven. Seven was in fact the most mysterious of them all because he gave very little information about himself such as his job, birth name or family. That's what intrigued me the most along with his funny jokes and pranks, but in the blink of an eye, that all changed. He suddenly became cold to all the other members especially me after the special security system, which is A BOMB, was attacked and tampered with, leading Seven to come to the apartment to fix it. He felt really guilty for putting me in danger though I kept telling him it wasn't his fault. What took the cake was his twin brother was the hacker and he tried to take me to Paradise.These events led him to believe that he was a walking ball of danger to me and the others hence the cold attitude to everyone.

At the apartment, Seven just yelled at me no matter what I did, whether I gave him food or something to drink, tried to talk to him or looked at him. Hell, if I even BREATHED the same damn air as him he'd snap! This went on for the past two days and I've finally reached my breaking point. He's yelled at me to leave him alone, that I'm bothering him, to not care about him, that I'm naive and that I don't understand a single thing that's going on with him. Not his job, the way he feels, his past or what's happened to him and his twin brother. He's mostly wrong, the only thing he's right about is that I don't understand his job and what they could do, everything else, I understand perfectly because it's happened to me. Seven doesn't know that though, so I can't really blame him for thinking that but he's sure as hell about to find out.

"(Y/N), how many times do I need to tell you this before you understand? You. Are. Innocent. You. Don't. Understand. Me. And. My. Problems. You. Can't. Help. Me!" Seven said to me, pausing and emphasizing every word he spoke. I could tell he was also on his last nerve with me but all I want to do is help, I know I can help him if he just lets me, so I tell him that.

"How can you be so sure? So sure that I can't help, that I don't understand you? If you would just-" I'm cut off by the sound of Seven practically slamming his laptop down on the ground and him quickly standing up. He then turns to look me straight in the eyes, (E/C) eyes meeting golden ones. He starts pacing in long strides, with an expression of anger, towards me then stopping abruptly in front of me.

"You will never understand what I'm feeling, what I've gone through!" He yells, pointing a finger at me. "You lived a happy life, two parents that loved you and you have no siblings, I didn't have loving parents like you! I also have a brother, you don't! You don't know what it's like to live in fear because of your parents, I do, you don't know what it's like to have the responsibility of protecting a younger sibling and failing! I know everything there is about you that was in your background, you know nothing about me!"

I'm now backed into the corner of the living room because, while Seven was yelling, he kept flailing his arms around and coming closer to me. The actions he's just done along with his words brought tears to my eyes. Seven's still looking at me as I cower in fear, waiting for my rebuttal to his statements and boy oh boy do I have one.

"My background check," I start, "all that you read about me, you know the loving parent and no siblings thing, yeah IT'S FAKE!" I yell. At my sudden out burst and statement, Seven now no longer has a face of anger but surprise and confusion. Before Seven can reply to me, I continue, "Yep, that's right, it's ALL fake, you're not the only one who knows how to hack Seven." Now Seven's eyes are even wider than before.