My chest area though was what really depressed me. Nearly all my friends already wore a training bra or an actual bra and I didn't have anything to fill a bra. It was embarrassing. My mother was blessed in that compartment and she once assured me that I only needed to give it time.

Well, Mother Nature, hurry the fuck up!

I could hear Jordan's alarm from across the hallway and realized it was already six. I quickly picked up my towel and wrapped it back around me. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair when someone knocked on the door.

I securely tightened the towel around me and unlocked the door.

Jordan was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he yawned, "G'morning."

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked abruptly.

He blinked several times as if trying to make sense of the words that came out of my mouth. "What?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

He paused, looking at me with a wary expression. "Yes," he said hoarsely, voice still thick with sleep and utter confusion. "You're very pretty, sweetheart."

"You're just saying that cause you're my brother." I started pushing past him when he took a hold of my arm.

"Wait hold on. Wh - what?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nevermind."

I made my way back to my room, leaving him behind in a dazed state. Before I closed the door I thought I heard him mutter something that vaguely sounded like please god give me strength.

FADED

Wednesday morning was like every other morning - hectic. Noah's books were all over the kitchen table as he quickly tried to finish his homework. He got home late last night from work and didn't have time to get to it.

Jordan stood behind Noah's chair and ran a hand through his unruly blonde hair. "You know maybe you're taking on too much, buddy."

"What do you mean?" he mumbled distractedly, scribbling down some notes.

"I mean you already have your hands full with school and football practice, maybe you should lay off a bit."

Noah craned his neck to look up at him. "Are you saying I should quit my job?"

Jordan sighed. "School's more important right now Noah. I don't wanna see your grades going down in exchange for a few bucks a week."

"Yeah well those few bucks are important to me. I need the money Jordan, I'm saving up for a new car."

"He's right," I spoke up. "Noah needs his own car so he can drive me around."

Noah snorted. "You wish."

Ashton plopped down on the seat beside me. "Actually, Noah needs his own car so he can show his girlfriend a good time. Take it from me bro, you haven't lived until you've had sex in the back of your own car."

"Ashton," Jordan warned.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Sounds uncomfortable."

"Oh Jade..." Ashton smiled at me like I was the most precious thing in the world. "Squeaky, clumsy, painful, very physical sex is the best."

"Dude," Noah chuckled with a shake of his head.

Jordan crossed his arms over his chest, not amused at all. "Ash what did I tell you about talking about these things in front of your younger siblings?"

Ashton smirked cockily. "Oh come on, Jordy-boy, you should know what I'm talking about."

"Shut up," Jordan deadpanned.