Chapter 39: Ameliam Forever.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I pretty much have like five different jobs to do," Liam says. "And I don't really mind because of I kind of like making my own money." He shrugs and I nod my head in agreement.

"So I heard that a lot of celebrities are going to stop by for the after-party." The guy says.

"Yeah, this might be the main event but I think the after party is actually the best part of it because it's New Years' eve," I say.

After talking to a few more reporters, Liam and I walk into the party. His hand is still on my waist but we haven't said anything to each other. It's an outdoor lunch party and a lot of people are here.

I feel something pull me back as I walk. "Are you okay?" Liam asks.

"Yes but I think my dress is stuck on something." I turn to fix it but he stops me. "Let me." He says and bends down. I feel him fix the dress and he looks at me.

"It was a needle." He says.

My eyes widen in horror. "Is it torn?"

He shakes his head no. I look around and I spot my friend Mia. "I'm going over to speak with Mia," I tell Liam.

"Okay." He says and walks away.

I sigh, feeling sad. It's so weird seeing him like this. I walk over to Mia and a smile grows on her face as she sees me. "Bitch, you and Liam looked like you we were about to swallow each other over there." She says.

I laugh at her comment and flip my hair back. "No, we did not."

Her black her is done up popping her beautiful Asian eyes. She's wearing a navy blue mid-length dress with round diamond earrings.

"I heard that you two broke up." She says and drops her wine glass.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

She nods her head. "Yeah, it's all over Hardwood's blog."

"We just had a fight," I say with a shrug.

"Yeah, I didn't believe what I read. I'm team Ameliam forever!" She raises her hands in excitement.

My phone keeps beeping with messages. "I'll see you later, Mia." I hug her and walk to my table.

"Amelia!" Ian comes over and hugs me.

I smile and hug him back. "Hi, Ian."

Others are all sitting at the table, chatting and laughing. Liam is at the end of the table, scowling. The seat beside him is empty so I go over there to sit.

I say hi to everyone and grab a fruit stick from Brian's plate but he instantly snatches it. "It's mine." He glares at me.

I roll my eyes and lean back on my chair then Liam drops two fruit sticks on my empty plate.

Awww! Can I kiss him?

"Where are Nicole and Brandon?" I ask Emily who is talking selfies with Ian.

Before she can answer me I hear Nicole call my name excitedly.