Rebellion Amongst Us.

Start from the beginning

Finally, the blonde prince lowered his arm and left it hanging by his side.

As soon as his arm was lowered, Namjoon raised up his heavy golden sword and less than a second later, the whole army raised up their swords as well. The leader's weapon looked sharp and bulky, with the tip shining in the light of the sun and the golden base glistening as if it was the true Excalibur he held. It took great force to hold such stunning killer.

"GO!" Namjoon roared with bravery, tone scratchy deep yet loud enough for all three million men to hear. It was as if he held great strength in his voice, such as a fierce lion roaring in the far distance with glamour. The men followed his orders and turned with their sides facing the prince, before beginning to march out of the giant royal field.

Their metal-covered feet slammed harshly on the ground as they walked, creating loud sounds to resonate around the castle court. Even ordinary people could hear the marching from outside the castle gates and it was evident that they knew what was going on. A giant crowd of people stood right outside the gigantic metal gates, watching through the gaps between the bars as the army went off to find Hoseok.

Jesus, it was already going too far.

Namjoon was riding Arnold instead of Hoseok this time. He turned his armoured horse around and quickly placed his sword back inside the metal case which hanged on his leather belt, and then galloped off to catch up with the other four main guards that led the whole army by themselves.

"Okay, Jimin, Jesus... Like I know he's very important but- THREE MILLION GUARDS!? HAVE YOU GONE INSANE!?" You immediately turned and looked at him, utter shock finally showing on your face.

But he didn't even react back. His expression was blank, staring at you as if YOU were the crazy one. Rolling his eyes, the man takes a step back dragging you along, and sighs. "Yes. It's better to find him quickly. Not only does he bring great benefits to my kingdom, but there are high chances he might die."

-"What if he's already dead?"

-"Impossible. They just stole him less than three hours ago. They couldn't have gone that far with him, plus, they'll have to use him for something before killing him. Otherwise, why would they even attempt kidnapping him? Hm?"

...Okay. Okay, okay, okay... Yeah. He made pretty valid points but one million men would've still been enough, right? Of course you were inexperienced in these sorts of things but this is what you'd do, at least. Plus it would've been safer. You wouldn't tire out your men and waste more of them on easy searches.

Three million. No. OVER three million.

Jesus Cheeto and Goodies.

-"Can't I go in the search too? I think it would've been fun. I mean, it looks pretty cool and I always wanted to be a guard ever since small so-"

-"NO!"

Oh.

You push your bottom lip out into a pout at the very stern-sounding 'no-no' Jimin threw in your face. You did figure he'd reject your offer, but jeez... You didn't think he'd actually turn bloody fuming because of a little question. His face was already red, filled with pure fury and he looked like a kettle that was about to burst out hot boiling water.

My God, did he look scary as fuck.

"I was kidding... Well, I wasn't- but it was just a question, calm down." You gently stroke one of his shoulders in a soothing manner, attempting to settle him down as not only did he look hella angry, but also startled. He was like a helpless little puppy, aggressive yet scared as if his world was taken away from him. It was a bit adorable, to be quite honest.