The Royal Pain.

Sh*t.

You're being kissed...

By a pRinCe.

Like, an actual prince and not a fictional one. A real, real, real prince. A human made of flesh and bones. Like... An actual goddamn prince.

Don't panic, Y/N.

Act calm.

Stay cAlM.

I SAID STAY FUCKING CALMSJDIAK-

Your mind was brainstorming faster than 159692959201948 miles per hour. You needed a paper bag. You needed to breathe in that paper bag, it was all too much. Breathtakingly beautiful, yet terrifying as well.

Literally breathtaking. You couldn't breathe.

You didn't want to screw up anymore. You liked the kiss, even though anger bubbled up inside you... Because you knew too well that you're falling for this gorgeous blondie. He's graceful, magnificent, wanted, loved... Everything you felt like you weren't. He ruled a kingdom and was wise. He was rich and had amazing fashion tastes.

He was so good at kissing, holy Jesus take the wheel!

His lips rubbed against yours delicately, clear care and gentleness evident in the sensual movements your mouths collided into. He was being sincere in the kiss; his feelings for you were too obvious to ignore them anymore. You couldn't help but kiss back and run your hands through his golden locks, keeping him close to you as if craving for more affection.

Though the kiss was soon broken when he slowly pulled away to take a few breaths of air. His chest rose and fell faster than usual, though these chocolatey brown eyes of his shimmered with hope and hidden joy. The corners of his mouth slowly formed a flowery smile, prettier than a summer daisy which bloomed with beauty.

You blushed at that.

"I thought you'd start punching me for a few moments... " Jimin spoke smoothly, his words followed by a cute giggle. That smile of his was so large it seemed to almost hide his eyes, though it made his adorably rounded cheeks stand out more. He was adorable.

-"Well... I'm full of surprises, you know?"

-"I can tell."

What soon filled the room were both of your giggles and laughter which spread across the bedroom like matching, perfect symphonies. You were ready to accept his feelings, though the marriage was still an obstacle you had to face. All of a sudden... It didn't seem like a bad idea. Maybe you could get a bit of training and know the basics of how to rule a kingdom once you do marry him.

If you marry him.

Your giggles didn't last long. Your smile soon fell and an obviously worried expression was witnessed on your pretty face by the prince. Biting your bottom lip with nervousness, you watch as he begins to look worried too... Or more scared, to be honest.

"What? What's wrong?" Jimin asks worriedly, one of his hands reaching over to gently stroke a thigh of yours affectionately. Sighing softly, you place your head on his shoulder and pout cutely, innocent puppy eyes staring into his.

He immediately turns softer than a marshmallow.

"I screwed up..." You begin, gaze traveling down to the ground slowly. "Badly." There was no doubt that you finally felt regret for everything you've done. You've mostly pestered Taehyung and made these past few days a living nightmare for him.

First- you entered the guard dorms and made him feel uncomfortable by continuously staring at his bare chest.

Second- you made him give you a piggyback ride through a gigantic field of flowers... Two times.