Chapter Four : The Midgardain Game

Start from the beginning

One of the many eyes on me were the bright blue ones from the man who I had talked to earlier. He had sat sideways and placed his arm on the table he was sitting at placing his hand on his chin  seemingly to study each of my features. No doubt that he had watched me knock out the man .

"Did you guy's just see what had happened when you disturb us? Don't mess with us or else your going to be next. We have a Plant hybrid, A Hybrid who knows how to kick butt,AKA ME!  A green bitch who had killed a whole bunch of your friends and family., I bet that none of you want to be on her list.

The racoon then walked towards me and placed his hands into mine for a moment before departing them. " We have a bloody Queen that is pregnant. The Guardain for crying out loud! She didn't try to kill people ! She tried to save them! You will put that on yourself if you piss her off "

He then had taken a deep breath and motioned towards Peter"And this guy, Star Prince"

"Star Lord" Peter corrected.

"Like anyone really gives a crap here. He is a theif and will take all of your valueables at night trust me he will do it!  Now don't mess with us or else we will slowly take each and every single of you down. It will be like taking Candy from a baby"

The others had gotten back to their buisness and talked amoungst themselves. Except for the stranger I had met up with before. His eyes were still locked onto mine and Gamora's for a weird reason. He was right about saving my strength for inside here. But his eyes to me weren't indicating that he wanted to kill me at all, they seemed to be rather saddened for a weird reason.

"Who's that? " I asked Gamora. She must almost know everyone in this cell as almost everyone has a grudge against her. And she must know almost everyone in the galaxy.

"They call him the Destroyer, but if you talk to him call him Draxx if you know what's good for you. His family died during a rampage that Ronan had done. Ronan personally killed them off Draxx went on a rampage trying to get revenge on what had happened. You now see where he had turned up"

Well that explains a lot right there. So I assume that Ronan the Accursed was the one who had wanted me. But for what? To kill me no doubt, good thing that Gamora didn't bring me to him.  I had killed off so many of his men , he would love to see my head on a platter.

I felt bad for Draxx now , I mean come on he's a man who had almost lost everything from love to his chance for vengence. He must be so lonely now being by himself.

*
**
***

The group of us were sitting around a table talking amoungst ourselves. We didn't really have anything better to do besides getting to know eachother. I mean come on besides beating the crap out of eachother, the best that you can do is talk.

"Let's play a game, from Midgard. It's called truth or dare" Peter had announced loudly  . The four of us had stared at him in curoisity on what it was. It sounded interesting to me, but I didn't want to say anything.

"That sounds like a sinister game, dare.. I like it." Rocket had said right beside me . Gamora and Groot had shrugged as they didn't really care.

"Ok I will start, Groot truth or dare" Peter had said.

The tree had thought about it for a second and then responded "I am groot"

What? Is there something wrong with this guy?

"Okay, he's going with truth. Make it a good one Peter"The racoon had rubbed his hands sinisterly at the thought of it.

How did he even know what he had said?

Peter had bitten his lip thinking" Are you a virgin"?

Well alright then, this is going to be interesting with a guy with the dialoge of I and AM and lastly GROOT. Not to be mean, I just really want to have a explanation about this weird volcabulary.

"I am groot ."

"Wow, never thought that you were the one who would wait for marriage" Rocket had laughed softly and clearly translatted for the rest of us.

"Now your turn Groot you have to ask someone"  Peter said . Groot had looked around the room then laid eyes on me. His eyes seem to squint with a smile on his face.

"I am Groot."

I assume that's me. They all seemed to have look back at me waiting for my responce to the question. I had thought about what the question even was. Oh right! Truth or Dare ? Well I am feeling rather adventureous right now.

"Dare" I managed to say.

Groot had thought about it for a second. It seemed like it was going to be something that I was going to be scared for . I didn't want to do anything stupid of pointless here. No I was starting to get big regrets on asking for a dare.

"I am Groot"

Everyone had stared in confussion as the tree had pointed at the empty table with Draxx sitting down. His blue eyes were still fixed upon me and still in deep focous upon me. I didn't know why he was doing that. The fight was long over .

"You can't just ask a girl to walk up to some stranger and talk to him!" Rocket exclaimed.

"Besides, he's the Destroyer! It's practically suicide for even asking her to go" Gamora added.

"I however want to know why he has been staring at you and I though" I said standing up from the table and began to head my way to the table from across the room. Peter and Gamora had their faces full of concern still.

"We got your back if he tries to kill you!" Peter said trying to sound positive.But clearly it wasnt working as well as he had thought.

Draxx had his eyes fixed upon me. He had stared dead onto me as I had walked towards him in a slow pace. Some of the men had glanced when I had passed their tables but it was honestly a natural glance to hear who was approaching.

I had decided to sit on the other side of the table so I could feel more comfterable around him. He had made me feel nervous as butterflies were flying inside of me. He had blinked once before I spoken to him .

"Why were you staring at us?" I asked.

"Your new here . Everyone one would be staring at a master assasain and a girl who clearly doesnt belong here" He had said .

"What makes you think that I don't belong here?" I asked.

"The rodent said so, and I had seen your faces in the papers with your father. He's one of the most wealthy men in the universe and your Husband, the prince of Asgard how is he? Couldn't he bail you out?" He suggsted.

He clearly was far behind on his history. I had taken a deep breath to release the truth to him.

"He's dead, My father is angry at me."

"Well I guess that explains a lot. I see that your pretty skilled in combat fighting miss" He complimented.

"Thanks, I had taught myself. My father would rather use the powers of the universe then giving a kick to a mans chin" 

He had smiled brightly at me. Something that seemed to warm up the fact that he was a killer. But he seemed like a pretty chill guy. The thing is though if he tried to kill someone off right now, what would the Corpsmen do to him? Put him in a new jail system? This is almost basically the bottom of the barrel.

"Seems typical for a person to do. Well your good anyways your baby is probably going to miss out on you " He had said .

"Uh.. thanks I guess"

There's a difference from being nice and polite and being over exaderated. He just went a bit too far with the last comment. I had turned my head away remaining silent. My friends were talking to eachother and laughing but Rocket had glanced over and pushed his fist to his palm asking if it was nesserary.

I had shaken my head.

"So how's Asgard"  He asked . Completely changing the topic.