I gulped. "He uh..uh..um..he uh.." I stammered. 

She looked at me expectedly. "Cheated on me," I finished. 

"Oh, that's messed up," she commented. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone approaching. I turned my head and faced Jamie and Eric holding hands. She shot me an innocent look and began making out with Eric. I cringed and held down my barf. Leslie squeezed my shoulder bringing me back to reality. 

"See you around," she waved. I looked back over to Eric and he was still sucking face with Jamie. A minute later, Eric finally pulled back for air. 

I felt anger overcome me as I stalked over towards them but a hand on my arm stopped me. 

"Go with the plan," Daniel said in my ear. 

I looked up at him and gave him a curt nod. I walked past Eric and over to the counter making sure he would see me. Anthony was talking with some guys when I marched up to him and planted my lips on his. My hands reached behind his head and grabbed a fistful of hair and slowly tugged it backwards. One of his hands was strongly gripping my waist and was pulling me close. There was no space between us and I tried to make the kiss look as passionate as possible, which wasn't hard since Anthony was actually a pretty good kisser. He lowered his hands to my upper thigh and lifted upwards so that I was now straddling him. He turned around and placed me on the counter, never letting his mouth leave mine. I was sitting on the counter with him between my legs and I heard all the boys cheering and chanting Anthony's name. His mouth started leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw line, moving down to my neck. He sucked on my skin and I wanted to moan. I fluttered my eyes open and could feel Eric's gaze on me. I snuck a peek and saw him looking extremely annoyed. I smirked and made eye contact trying my best to make him feel like trash. 

I broke the eye contact and resumed making out with Anthony, which lasted a couple more minutes before we pulled apart. I looked down to the side of my collar bone and saw a large bruise forming. 

"Nice hickey," commented Anthony. "If I may say so myself,". 

"Thanks, you're a good kisser,". 

He smirked. Whoops, shouldn't have given his ego a boost. "So I've been told,". 

"Let's dance," he said, holding his hands out and helping me off the counter. 

We made our way out to the dance floor and I saw a few people stop dancing just to steal glances at us. Anthony squeezed my hand as we reached the center of the dance floor and he spun me around so that my back was rubbing up against his front side. I bent my knees slightly and started grinding with Anthony but I was rigid as a stick. 

"Just relax and let loose," Anthony whispered in my ear. 

I decided to take his advice, so I loosened up a bit and tried to enjoy myself. Dancing with him was actually a lot more fun than I had expected. Eventually I had lost myself with the music and started to dance like I had never danced before. Anthony turned me around and we started dancing face to face while feeling each other up and down. I saw Jamie and Eric arguing out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head slightly to get a better view and saw Jamie shouting something at Eric before throwing her drink down and walking away from him. Anthony followed my gaze and saw what I was looking at. 

"Hey, it's just you and me right now. Don't worry about them, just forget them," he said gripping my hands. 

We both stopped dancing and just stared at each other. It should have been creepy and awkward, but for some reason it wasn't. Being there with him felt so right.

"Hey Ant, mind if I steal your girl for a minute?," said Daniel as he danced his way towards us. 

"What? Oh yeah yeah whatever," said Anthony, caught by surprise. He walked off in a different direction. 

"You alright?" asked Daniel, looking at me funny. 

"Yeah yeah I'm fine I just need some air," I said. I walked away from the crowd and felt Daniel's presense behind me, but I didn't mind him coming along. I grabbed another drink before stepping outside. It was just a pepsi but I had a feeling it would be spiked- at this point I didn't quite care. 

I could hear Daniel breathing as he stopped beside me. He took a sip of whatever he was drinking and turned to me. 

"So how has your night been?" he questioned. 

"An emotional roller coaster," I replied without hesitating. 

Daniel started to say something but was quickly interrupted by a low voice yelling. 

"You don't get it!" he yelled. This voice was all too familiar. 

"Come back here Eric," snapped Jamie. 

"No, find your own ride home,". 

"Screw you! I don't want to even go home," she shouted back. 

"Whatever just don't talk to me," he replied, annoyed. 

"I don't understand you. You were all over me a month ago and now you act like I'm a gross leech or something!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. 

"That's cause you are," I mumbled under my breath so that no one could hear. The darkness was the only thing keeping Jamie and Eric from spotting Daniel and me eavesdropping. 

"Well that's because I made a bad choice," he replied. "And I only just realized it,". 

"What was your bad choice? Having sex with me? You told me yourself that I was way better in bed than your girlfriend was!" she yelled.

My breath hitched in my throat and I felt like all the sound was drained out of my surroundings. He said that to her? While I was dating him? I hate you, Eric Thompson. I hate you. 

I took a couple steps backward as tears filled my eyes. I entered the house and kept my head down so nobody would notice me crying. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder but I didn't care. I yanked my shoulder away and continued forward and upstairs to Travis's room. I opened the door and gladly no one was occupying it. I walked over to the bed and sat down, placing my hands in my lap. I didn't want to cry, event though it was just me. This was humiliating- my own boyfriend thought I was bad in bed. And worse, I'm sure some people heard the conversation and now everybody would think I'm disgusting and have no skills. Daniel would probably look at me with pity and that's one thing I don't want. I held in my tears and focused on my breathing to calm myself down. I layed down on the bed and rested my head on a pillow, inhaling Travis's scent. I let my eyes flutter closed and I felt into a blissful sleep, taking me away from reality. 

The Bad Boy's Victimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें