☾they watch your kid(s) alone

KURT: Kurt had absolutely no issue babysitting when you had to leave the house. In fact, he never put up much of a fight at all. He'd spend his time drawing cartoon characters that would appease your daughter, making her laugh and beg for more. Even after she became bored with that, Kurt would make her his famous meal of chicken nuggets and Kraft mac n cheese. Sometimes, he'd even record your daughter's squeals and yells in hopes that he could somehow mesh them with a song on an upcoming record. Watching your daughter alone was never a job for Kurt, but rather an exciting task that also gave his creative tendencies a chance to thrive.

DAVE: Dave did an amazing job at keeping your daughter entertained, but sometimes you felt he got too carried away dancing around the living room with her and allowing her to play lead singer while he was on his drum set. One evening, you arrived back home to the smoke alarm blaring and Dave batting the oven with a hand towel. "What the hell happened?" you cried, as your daughter fought giggles from the kitchen table. "Er, me and [your daughter's name] baked cookies but forgot them in the oven." You rolled your eyes, pushing Dave aside to bat the smoke away yourself. But deep down on the inside, you were amused at just how well Dave and your daughter got along, like two best friends up to silly antics.

KRIST: Krist never worried about taking care of your son by himself. In fact, he seemed to be the only one who could keep your son calm for extended periods of times by reading to him or teaching him how to strum his bass. Krist nurtured his child in every way possible, always teaching him something new or outwardly enjoying the idea of taking him to the library to check out books. Krist was a great dad who could have easily done the job by himself if it had ever came to that. His world revolved his son and he happily would have done anything to make his day.