☾going grocery shopping together

KURT: Kurt was a junk food addict. Despite his ongoing stomach issues, you could never lure him away from the greasy, fried foods he so craved. At the grocery store, there was no rhyme or reason to how he shopped. He'd throw the most random items in the cart— everything from expensive, hand rolled pita bread to kid fruit snacks. "How about we try the organic options?" you suggested casually one day. "I consider what you just said to be a threat upon my life," Kurt responded, setting a case of soft, fizzy drinks in your shopping cart. There was no helping him; Kurt would eat anything, but when it came to fruits and vegetables, you could count him out.

DAVE: Dave liked to keep plenty of snacks around, but he was always willing to try out new foods or home cooked meals with you. Often, you two would stroll through the grocery store trying to collect the necessary ingredients to whatever recipe you'd both conjured up together. Sometimes, Nirvana fans would approach Dave while you two shopped and ask for autographs. "How am I supposed to pick out a chicken breast when I'm signing autographs?" Dave said jokingly one day. "Because you're Dave fucking Grohl," you pointed out, causing him to smirk and nod his head in agreement.

KRIST: You and Krist both tended to shop like a little old elderly couple. Everything was a joint decision, and because Krist had experience cooking, he would often pile the cart high with cool new things you had never tried before. He knew exactly what he wanted and made you feel like you were in the perfect domestic partnership, especially when he'd direct you towards healthy food options that he suggested you both try out together.