☾missing each other when they tour

KURT: Kurt's thing was postcards. Wherever he went, he'd send you postcards. Even if it was just a few towns over, you could expect a postcard to turn up in your mailbox with his messy scrawl covering it. You missed Kurt terribly when he was away, though you both tried not to dwell on it to avoid making the pain worse. When you'd hold one of his decorative postcards in your hand, your heart would leap, knowing it had graced his fingers and been so close in his reach. "Y/n," it would read, "I miss your honey hair and candy limbs and the way your lips taste like vanilla in the mornings. You're the shit and my shit is yours. I love that you exist — Kurdt." To anybody else, Kurt's words would have been curiously strange, but to you, they reflected the heart of the man you loved more than life.

DAVE: Both you and Dave were absolutely mental without each other. On the outside, you were both calm and steady and managed to put on happy faces, but at nighttime when Dave would finally be able to phone you from wherever he was staying, you'd both sigh in relief to hear the other's voice. To keep yourself as close to Dave as possible, you'd turn on his favorites shows and slip into his clothes, snuggling into them before bed in order to catch his scent. When he was gone, you always had a mental countdown going of when he'd be back in your arms.

KRIST: Krist was adamant about getting to speak to you at least twice a day when he was on tour. He knew how lonely you got without him, so he made it a priority to call you both morning and night. You'd be able to hear his smile over the phone, and when you became silent, aching to have him by your side, he'd gently remind you that he was closer and closer to coming home with each day that passed. "Don't worry about me," you'd say with a somewhat forced smile. "You're living the dream right now." Krist would reply, ever so sweetly, "It's no dream without you in it."

[ i've read a lot of stuff on kurt, and the way he would write love letters to courtney was so peculiarly thoughtful. i really tried to grasp the way he wrote in that first part. i'm sorry if it sounds weird to some, but if you've ever had the pleasure of reading kurt's journal entries, you know just what i'm talking about lol ]