☾makeout session

KURT: Kurt was lying on the couch, his guitar laying across his torso as he fiddled with strings while simultaneously trying to watch cartoons on television. You entered the room, leaning over the back of the couch to give him a sweet kiss. Before you could pull away, Kurt locked a hand around your neck, tugging you closer. You squealed as he pulled you straight over the couch and into his lap, sitting up to snake both arms around your body. The kiss intensified, you straddling his waist as his mouth left a warm trail down your jaw all the way to your collarbone. His hands, calloused from hours of guitar playing, pressed into your back, fingers curling around the strap of your bra. He undid the clasps with ease, his hands moving to your chest. He let out a groan as you pressed down onto his lap. You laughed, crawling off of him as he scowled. "Don't do that," he murmured, reaching for you. "Later," you promised, delivering one last gentle kiss before you flopped back onto the couch.

DAVE: Dave had just bounded off stage, sweaty and shirtless after a high energy performance in front of one of the largest crowds Nirvana had ever seen. You were waiting in the wings of the stage, excitedly bouncing on your toes. Dave embraced you, grasping his drumsticks in one hand and your lower back in the other. His lips brushed your neck, and that's all it took. "Come on," you whispered, tugging his hand and leading him farther backstage. "What the hell are you doing?" Dave laughed, as you navigated the dark, low-lit hallways. You found a small closet and led him in, closing the door shut with a quiet click. And then it began. You pressed your body into Dave's, grabbing both sides of his face and kissing his mouth with abandon. Startled, Dave dropped his drumsticks, hungrily latching himself against you and sliding his hands down your back all the way to your butt. You gasped for air as he pulled away from the kiss, kissing down your neck and chest and rushing to push your shirt up. He fumbled with the button on your jeans, steadying himself on his knees. You knew what was coming and you flushed at the thought. "Dave, not here!" you whispered shrilly, losing your hands in his tangled brown hair. "You want me to wait until we get back to the hotel?" he whimpered, looking up at you. You grinned deviously. "I sure do. It's all about the tease, babe."

KRIST: You were lying in Krist's bed, wearing one of his giant, oversized band tees and patiently waiting for him to exit the shower. When he finally did emerge from the bathroom, his messy hair was matted down with wetness and he only wore a towel around his waist. Krist approached you, taking a seat on the edge of the bed to towel dry his hair. You sat up, crawling on your knees over to him to put your chin on his shoulder. He wrinkled his nose at you and smiled, kissing your waiting lips. You didn't allow him to pull away— instead you grabbed his chin, keeping his face toward and his mouth directly on yours. The kiss intensified and you boldly slid your hand south, directly onto Krist's lap, covered only by the thin towel. Krist let out what sounded like a soft moan, and you continued, liking the taste of his breath in your mouth. You felt only more powerful when he let his head fall back, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure your hand was creating. With a smirk, you pulled away, lying back down on the bed. "Now you have to finish, you know?" Krist insisted, looking incredulous. "Maybe another time," you said in a mock nonchalant voice, rolling on to your side and pretending to examine your fingernails. Krist playfully slapped your butt and shook his head. "You're a monster," he muttered. All you could do was laugh.