The girls flew first class to New York, Camila's car was shipped by Lauren, as when they arrived, Lauren covered herself up so she was unseen.

"Okay, this is my place." Camila said as she showed the girls a big house in the neighborhood she lived in.

"Well, damn." Dinah gaped.

"Let's go in?" Camila said as she unlocked the door and stepped inside.

The girls followed her in as they gazed around in awe.

"No one breaks in he- HEY CAMILA, happy birthday again!" Leah said as she stood straight up.

"What are you doing?" Camila groaned.

"You see, you didn't tell me you were coming, so I thought someone was- yeah." Leah finished off with furrowed eyebrows as she took in the other girls.

"This is Leah, and Leah, this is Dinah, Normani, Ally, and Lauren." Camila introduced.

"Lauren Jauregui? You know I always thought your last name was Jaguar until Camila corrected me." Leah pointed at Lauren as Lauren gave a small laugh.

"Hi!" The girls said as they greeted Leah.

"So, that's Leah." Lauren commented as I nodded.

"That's her."

"She seems nice," Lauren smiled.

"She is."

"So, I'll just get going now." Leah walked over to Camila.

"What, why?" Camila asked.

"Um...I...have to get somewhere." Leah said as she straightened her shirt.

"You have a date!" Camila exclaimed.

"Hahahaha, bye Camila!" Leah said as she walked out the door.

-

Camila opened the door as the bell rung and she was tackled by some of her friends.

"HI!" Camila squealed as the four other girls came around the corner to see the commotion.

"Camz?" Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Holy shit, you're Lauren Jauregui!" Camila's friend, Chase, said.

"Well right now, I'm just Camila's girlfriend." Lauren winked as Camila turned red.

Her friends gaped at her as they hit her arm.

"What the hell! We didn't know Lauren was your girlfriend!" Klarissa exclaimed as she went over to greet Lauren. The others came in giving Camila a hug on the way in as they then closed the door.

"Wow, it's like a tiny party!" Camila exclaimed.

"OH! Dane has the cake!" Chase exclaimed as Dane raised his hand and showed the cake.

"I love you guys!" Camila exclaimed.

"Yeah, we love you all too!" Dinah exclaimed looking at the cake.

Everyone started a conversation with each other as Camila's friends met the four girls.

"Your friends are nice," Lauren commented as she put an arm around Camila's neck.

"Nice?" Camila looked at Lauren.

"Cool. They're shades of cool. Aha, get it?!"

"Shut up, Lana." Camila winked as she leaned over and gave a kiss on Lauren's lips.

-

After everyone left, Lauren stayed with Camila while the other girls went home because they had to get back to Miami U.