Chapter 30

Suho's POV

"I promise." I said as I sighed in disbelief, Sehun bowed his head in shame and gulped.

"Kamsahamnida, hyung. Please, take care of her." Sehun said as a tear rolled down at his cheeks. I can't help but to pity him, you all thought that Sehun is a bad guy, right? But no, it was all just a show. I now knew everything, Let Sehun explain it to you later.

"No problem, just watch her from afar. You can do that, just act like nothing was happening, alright?" I asked while patting his back and he nodded. There was a bit of silence so I decided to crack up a joke.

"Kaya mo yan!" <You can do it, in Filipino.> I spat and giggled.

"I learned it when we went to Philippines, there were so many beautiful fans, remember?" I said, trying to cheer him up. But I failed.

"I-i... th-this is.. I-i mean, it-it kills me to d-death." he spatted while crying his eyes out.

"Everything will be alright. Trust me, I'll take care of her. By the way, heal your wound at your fist, too." I patted his shoulder once again, he just nodded and hid his face.

"I better get going, Mr.Hyung must be waiting for me."

Sehun's POV

Hey, sorry for not being around this days.

Suho hyung told you that I'll tell what happened to me and Hana, right?

Oh, well. This is what happened.

*FLASHBACK*

"Stop your relationship with her, or else... She'll be in great danger." this guy threatened, the guy that made our group to the top, the guy that was nice at us and the guy that stood as our 2nd father, the one and only, Mr.Hyung.

"Wh-what.. What do you mean?" I asked confusingly as questions twirled at my mind.

"Let's just get this straight to the point, you'll break up with Hana." he plainly said. My heart was shattered a thousand pieces as he explained it one-by-one.

"I-i can't.. But, wh-why?" he added while clenching his fist.

"Your career was ruined, your fans were angry and your future would be in a different way." he spat and looked at my eyes fiercely.

"No, I can't. I love her." I weakly replied, my knees were about to fall.

"Whether you like it or not, you'll break up with her. Or else, she'll be in hell danger, ara?" he sarcastically asked and I shooked my head in disbelief.

"I promise, I'll keep it as a secret. Just please, I don't want to break up with her." I pleaded and was about to kneel when the door opened. We both turned around to see Krystal, she had her head down in shame.

"M-mr.. o-oh, S-sehun." She said as she made her way towards us, having a small bow.

"Krystal! How's the plan?" Mr.Hyung asked while smiling widely. I could just punched his face right after that, but I can't.

"I-i guess S-sehun knows about this, right?" Jeez, they planned all of this?

"Yes, definitely. He agreed quickly, or else all of his hardwork will go down and his career will be ruined and bam! His life will soon be crushed. Don't worry, Sehun. It's okay if the fans knew that Hana and Suho are together, atleast, he's the leader and they would be glad about it." Mr.Hyung explained. I glanced at Krystal and I caught her eyes looking at me, she looked at the opposite way and showed an apology look. Seems like she didn't like the plan too.

"So, everything okay? You could go now, take care." he added and arranged his things. The hell he could care about me!

I flashed out the door and banged the nearest wall. I felt pain at my right fist, and I sat down. Tears started to burst out of my eyes, how can I do this? She's my life and she's everything I wanted.

But then, I felt a pair of hands touched my shoulders.

"Everything will be alright." Krystal comforted me as she rubbed her rightt hand at my back.

"As if you knew the feeling." I rolled my eyes, still crying.

"Ofcourse, I do! Do you know how it hurts to leave Kai!? How it hurts to pretend that we don't have a past?! I just broke up with him a week ago. Jeez, don't get too much drama." she said as tears were starting to form at her eyes. I paused a bit and glanced at her.

"I'm sorry for that. Well, please help me." I replied and sighed.

"For what?" she asked.

"Help me to break up with her, the simplest way. The thing that'll not break her heart, the thing that'll be fast and plain. I just don't want her to get hurt, please." I said and tears bursted at my eyes once again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I wish Suho hyung will take care of her. Even if it kills, I'll just hide the pain. But lately, I saw how Hana got hurt. I heard how she cried inside her room, I saw how she got thinner and thinner and I can feel all of that things at the same way.

Just please, help Hana to fall for Suho hyung.

But now, it's my turn to cry.

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~

Hey guys! :'>

So, this is Chapter 30 and I hope you liked it.

We have a problem at our internet connection so it took weeks for me to update. I'm really sorry. :(

For the Filipino readers, please read my upcoming love story:

"Deal With a Ghost."

And hey! Let's play a game. :)

Comment down your country+bias+message to author+describe"WPMG"

Thanks! :> If you reached 100 comments for the game, I'll post my real photo. :) The real face of Smileyy021, arasseo?

AIMING FOR 200k READS!

화이팅!

-SMY021(^_^>)