Chapter 20: Valentine date.

I sat there dead in my tracks, I was crazily staring at Hana's face. Examining her beauty. She looked at me and gave me a questioned look.

"Sehun-ahh, Are you okay? Why are you looking at me? " she asked. I shooked my head and snapped back of my thoughts.

"Oh,Ne. Mianhae.." i scratched the back of my head. She gave me a smile and I returned it.

"Problem?" she asked again.

"N-nothing.. I, w-was.. j-j-just.." my words tangled up a bit. She giggled at my expression. She pinched my cheeks lightly and continued laughing. I think I'm the one who's uttering when I'm talking with my Love.

"Yah! What was that for?" i asked, carresing my cheeks.

"Nothing. You're just cute when you utter." i blushed and looked down. I guess she noticed it because her eyes widened.

"Sehun-ahh! You're blushing!" she teased while pointing to my cheeks.

"Me? Blushing? No way!" I said, rubbing my hand through my face.

"HAHA! So defensive!!" she teased while sticking her tongue to me.

"I'm not defensive." i stood up.

"Oh yes you are." she said sarcastically.

"No I'm not." i defended. Oh, okay she's right.

"Yes-you-are." she stood up too. Heading through the door. She was about to turn the knob when something caught my attention. She cranked her hesd towards me and smirked.

Luckily, a cockroach appeared from nowhere. A smile plastered through my face which causes Hana to get confused. She wiggled her eyebrows and gave me a what-is-it look. I walked closer to her and spoke.

"I'm blushing,right?" i asked in a manly voice. She gulped and replied.

"N-ne,y-your-" i didn't let her finish so I grab her hips and carried her to where the roach was. Like what Jiwoo said, she's so afraid of insects like that. She definitely saw it and she screamed out her lungs. She struggled and fought. But it didn't work out well. I drop her down and she flinged her arms through my neck. My hands, somehow managed to curl around her waist.

"Don't let me go." she whispered. My plan didn't work that much, but it gave a good result. And I- *sniff* *sniff* OMO! She's crying. 0_0

I tilted my head and saw tears forming through her eyes. I wiped it and said.

"Hey hey, I'm just joking."

"Well for me, it's not." she pushed me lightly. She wiped her tears while pouting her lips like a 5-year old child.

And without any hesitation, I pulled her into a hug. I knew that she was startled at first, But in time she hugged me back.

"Jagiya, Don't cry. I was just-"

"It's okay. Don't worry. It's just a cockroach. Doesn't really matter at all."

"Really? Then what do you mean by the screaming and struggling?" i teased, I bit my lower lip to hide my laughter.

"Yah! It wasn't like that Yeobo!" she defended.

"Toooo defensive." i continued to teased her, she's so cute when she's pissed off.

"Nae nuni wae iri  

Nunbusyeo hage dwae 

Simjangi wae iri  

Michin deut ttwige hae 

Sum gappa ojiman  

Naegen neomu sojunghae itjima