SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Eomma!" A kid suddenly came running as she held up a melted ice cream at her hand. She ran towards a lady who was busy preparing a blanket to sit on, she was carrying a basket of food and a smile upon her face.

She chuckled, "Yuri-ah, come here. Daddy's waiting."

The little girl jumped at the ground while a man suddenly grabbed her. He smiled from eye-to-eye before laughing.

"Aigoo, my daughter is already a grown up." He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. The little girl giggled before turning to look at the lady beside her.

"Eomma, who's that guy at the picture?" She asked then turned to face her daddy.

He glanced at the lady and pouted, "Yeah, mommy. Who's that guy at the picture?"

The lady suddenly heaved a deep sigh before facing the photo at the both of them.

"Hana-yah, it's been 6 years and yet we still haven't forget about him." The guy said then frowned. The little girl pouted while shifting her gazes at her parents.

"Nae, Junmyeon. It's been 6 years.."

FLASHBACK.

Hana's POV

Suho and I rushed towards the hospital. It took us half an hour to arrive because of traffic, and I hated it. I kept on asking myself, why I should do this. But an urge kept on telling me that I should.

We went at the information's desk and they gave us the room number instantly.

As soon as the elevator opened, I ran towards the hallway.

I could hear mourns as I came nearer and nearer. My heart was pounding really hard and all I could do was to bite my lip.

There were atleast, 10 people outside the room. From their backs, I knew who they was.

I could see them hugging each other while crying their eyes out, it's a bad view for me since everything was confusing.

I walked slowly towards them, and as soon as they noticed my appearance, a girl suddenly hugged me tight, she bursted out in tears while all I could do was to stand there.

"M-mianhae, eonni. It's too late, this is all my fault. I'm so sorry." She said while I can feel tears down my shoulders. I don't know but at the way she talks, i could feel something was going on.

She's Jung Krystal..

I parted from the hug, "W-wait wait wait. W-what do you m-mean?"

Suddenly, the room's door flew open.

I peeked through it and saw a very tragic view.

I tried to held back my tears as I slowly walked inside the room.

There lie a pale and lifeless body of a guy..

I can't believe that our love will end up like this, no farewells and last hugs.

This will be the last time that I can touch and caressed his face, the last time I would be saying that I really love him.

"S-sehun, he didn't make it." The doctors said as he checked his wristwatch,

"Time of death, 11:52 am."

-/-

Guyseuuuuuu. This is the very last update. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry for the inconvenience and stuffs. I've decided to put up a little chapter for you since the others were sending me messages to update. And I just can't resist you guys.

Well, it was great writing this story. :) I'll miss updating this one, and how Hana and Sehun's story would end here.

But, you can check out my stories at my other account! mintwriter Because this'll be the last time that I would be writing stories at this account.

Thank you, guys and I love you all. xx

-SMY021 (^_^>)