Chapter 26

Hannah's POV

I ran towards the door and opened it, I stepped out and shut the door madly. Is this the Sehun that I loved? He just dumped me out in a single mistake. Plus, it's not my fault.

My feet took me to a silent road. Gladly, no vehicles and some presents of people. I sat at the center of the road, my face was buried at my knees. Rain started to pour hardly, oh how I hated rain. I'll tell you next time why.

"Sehun-ah, why're you being like this?" I uttered while crying even more. My clothes were now soaking wet.

"Don't cry because of that stupid guy." a familiar voice spoke behind. I turned around and saw Suho.

"O-oppa." I faintly said. He removed his coat and placed it on me. His clothes were wet too. I can feel that he's shivering, I'm such a burdensome.

"I'm so s-sorry." I pleaded.

"It's not your fault." he replied, still standing up.

"How did you know?" My eyes lit up a bit. Suho oppa believes in me.

"A thing called CCTV." he chuckled.

"Now let's get going, you could get sick." He muttered while helping me up. We both walked into a waiting shed.

"Th-thanks for ev-everything." I said while shaking. It's sooooo cold. I immediately forced a smile while looking at the raindrops.

"No need to thank. By the way, it's cold right? Come here." he exclaimed while pulling me for a hug. I could tell that he's still shaking to death, 'coz he's just wearing a shirt and pants, he gave his coat to me. Gentleman :">

"Sehun will believe me now." I uttered while he rested his chin at my head.

Suho's POV

I finally managed to make her smile again. :) If you just knew Hana. I could make you smile everyday, what if I confess? Pff, I don't know if it'll work. She loves that stupid maknae, what if I told my feelings for her before Sehun does?

I still could remember the day of the Fansigning event. When she bumped at our table and apologized for a hundred times, when we discovered that she's our babysitter, when the Valentines day came, and even when Sehun asked me if it's okay to confess his feelings for her.

I still can't forget that night.

*FLASHBACK.*

It's the night before Valentines day, I heard that Sehun have a plan. Tch, should I let him? Maybe I should. You know why? Because I heard Hana the last night, talking with someone on the phone. She's inlove with a guy, and it's Oh Sehun.

"You really like Hana, don't you?" I asked as soon as Sehun stepped at our room.

"Ne, so much." He replied while grinning.

"Don't worry, I have no objections." That words slipped at my mouth, I buried my face at the pillow and punched my face in my mind. Pabo.

"Gomawo hyung! Kamsa. and Goodnight." he cheerfully said and I nodded. WTF SUHO!!!?? BIG MISTAKE??!!! PABO!!!??

Then the next day, I discovered that they were together. Happily inlove. GREAT. NOW REGRET IT IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE SUHO -_-

Luckily, I even managed to fake a smile infront of everyone, especially infront of her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hana, let's go." I lightly shook her arm. She's not answering so I placed a strand of hair behind her ear. I can clearly see her face, even if she's sleeping, her face is like Sleeping beauty. Her head was rested on my shoulders, facing my face.