Chapter 28

"She's sick again, and hurt." Jiwoo said as she glanced at Hannah, who's lying at her bed. Seeing her unnie's experiences are like hers, she can't control her feelings.

"Ugh. Suho-oppa, please take care of her. I'll be right back." she added and patted Suho's shoulders. He nodded and smiled faintly at her.

Jiwoo's POV

I ran at the garden and sat, burying my face at both of my palms. Then an idea came to my mind, what if I call him? Oh yes, I will.

I tried to reach for my phone at my pocket and dialed his number, I placed it right on my ear and grabbed some hope. Gladly, he answered.

"Hey, I..uhh-" I started.

"Who's this? O-oh, Jiwoo-ah? How many times do I have to tell you, that we're done. It's all over! I'm sick and tired of your childish attitudes!? Don't ever try to call me again!? Arasseo?" Zelo answered with a loud voice, like screaming out.

"Z-zelo, uhh.. I." then the line went off.

Geez, he didn't gave me time to explain. Tgis is going to be tough, a day without him. I can't do this.

I cried again, this is for the 100th time. Oh please.

Running outside, I quickly got a cab and headed to a bar. Where I can forget everything.

Hannah's POV

"Noona, you're awake!" I opened my eyes and saw Tao. He was smiling cheerfully while holding my left hand.

"T-tao oppa? For God's sake, stop calling me noona. Your older than me, remember?" I protested and sit-sat.

"Yah! I just want to call you noona. Pwweeeaasseee?" he asked and pouted. Aish, this brat.

"Okay okay, just stop pouting." I gestured my hands and nodded.

"Yay! I have a noona!?" he jumped and hugged me , at his back, I saw Suho hiding at a cabinet while taking a look at me.

"Uhh.. Tao oppa? Could you leave my room for a sec?" i asked and did my puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse. Okay, bye. Take care 'noona'" He excitedly said noona and left.

"Shit shit shit shit.." I could hear Suho whisper those words. I giggled and tip toed to where he was and surprised him. Gladly, my plan worked.

I laughed as hard as I can as he jumped in shock.

"Yah oppa, why're you hiding in there?" I asked and teased him. He scratched his nape and sheepishly smiled.

"I thought your m-mad... about the.. wait, are you?" he cutely leant closer and asked.

"Definitely, I am. But because your an exception, it's alright. You deserve my first kiss, not Se... hun." I ended up saying his name again. No Hannah, you can't cry infront of Suho.

He sighed and patted my back.

"I know that it's hard to forget him, but hey. Remember that I'm here! Suho oppa." he excitedly giggled and I laughed.

"But you stole my first kiss, I still hate you though." I crossed my arms and pretended to be mad. He nudged my shoulders and pouted.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Forgive me, please? Pretty please?" Suho pouted even more. Hahaha. It's payback time.

"Stop pouting or I'll.."

"You what?" Suho boastfully asked.

"I'll kiss you." I proudly replied and leant closely to his face. He leant closer to and smirked.

"I know you can't, but if you insist, I'll be the one to do that and you'll find yourself enjoying it-- OOUUUCCHHH!??" I spanked his arms and kicked his foot.

"Yah. I'm just joking, but Hannah, Are you alright? Do you feel well? Do you feel dizzy?" he added and checked my forehead.

"Yes and yes and no. I'm actually okay." I smiled and scanned the room.

"Where's Jiwoo-ah?"

Baekhyun's POV

I hoped into the car, skipping from the piranha fans. Gladly, our schedules are fine and all I can do is jam.

"Let's go home ahjussi, I'm feeling tired." I leant my head at the back and closed my eyes.

"Alright, Baekhyun-ah." he smiled and glanced at me at the mirror and turned his gaze to the road.

"How're you and your girl?" his question popped in my head.

"Nah, she's... She's taken already." I frowned once again. Aish, I can't take it.

"Aw. Must've been too late, huh?" he shooked his head and clicked his tongue.

"I know, I know... And it hurts so much."

"Don't worry, kid. You'll find your girl." he said and I smiled. Oh, how I wish.

"Yeah, thanks ahjussi." I closed my eyes again and plugged my earphones. I played "Who you?" by G-Dragon sunbae.

Then I glanced at the window, trees and houses were fastly passing by my eyes.

But suddenly, I saw a girl sitting at a bench beside the road, burying her face at her palms.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

JIWOO-AH?

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~

*Drum roll*

Hey, fellas! Your lazy author is baaaccckkk!?

I'm soooo sorry for this late update, our exams just passed by and I gotta review.

And like what I've said lately, I'm going to mention usernames of the persons who always vote, comment and support WPMG. :)

Here they are:

~ SlimPanda
~Hanhan_07
~Rheukamomori
~AiRinpan
~BasicallyMae
~Polaring_

I love you, guys! <(^_^<)

So yeah, keep supporting my story! WOOT! WOOT!

100+ comments for the next chapter?

-SMY021 (^_^>)