Chapter 2: She will never like me.

Sehun's POV

I watch the other boys fix theirselves, While I practice my dance moves. After I finished, I saw Luhan making his way to me.

"Annyeong Maknae! Look at my outfit, Don't you find it attractive?" he said with a cute tone.

"Ne. Ofcourse! You look dazzling!" i said.

"Yaay! Thanks for the compliment Sehun! Your the best!" he said happily and left.

As you see, Luhan is my closest friend in the member. I never knew friendship till I met him. I'm glad to have a friend like him.

The staff tells us to get ready. They counted us too.

9,10,11. The fingers stopped at D.O

What? we should've been twelve. Where's... Where's .. All of us think.

Right!

"CHANYEOL!" Tao screamed through his lungs.

"See! I'm much better than you!" he added, sticking his tongue out at Kris, who is definitely irritated.

Well, Mr.Hyung is panicing here. Even us.

"10 minutes and the show is gonna start" Ms.Jin said

We all start to worry, we all start to find for him. At the make-up room, at the wardrobe, at the comfort room.

Then suddenly I saw Chen dragging Chanyeol by his ears.

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" Chanyeol screamed, while holding a burger.

"Where have you been?" Kai asked, his eyes filled with anger.

"I-i was j-just getting my energy." he said while showing us the burger he's eating.

"You naughty child!" Suho was ready to kick his ass, when Baekhyun tries to stop him.

"Hey, don't ever lay a hand on Chanyeol!" he said, Chanyeol hugged him, faking his cry. while he's teasing Suho at his back.

"Be quiet! You all always got into a fight, I guess I will hire an assistant for you 12" Mr.Hyung said.

"WHAT!?!" we all said in unison.

"But it can't be! We're not children anymore!" Kris said.

"No more but's and not's, On Tuesday I will introduce her" he added, leaving.

Wait. wait. A girl? The shockness on their faces turned into a smirk. Naughty minds.

"I hope she's hot" Xiumin said.

All stared at him.

"What? I was just-" he was cut by Ms.Jin

"The show will start, now go to your places" she said, giving my shoulder a light tap.

"Goodluck" she said.

"Gomawo." i replied.

All of them had been called. I was waiting for my turn.

As the host called my name. I quickly made my way to the front and got to my line. I got bored by the questions of the host easily. So I tried to snoop at my fans. I looked by the first row, all I saw was girls wearing shirts that has our names all over it, with shorts higher than their thighs and loads of make-up. Well you know, I have my Ideal girl. I want a girl whose Kind, yeah Kind and somehow, Simple.

But my eyes stop on a beautiful image. I saw a girl, maybe 17's. I can see her pretty eyes through her thick glasses, Her hair twirl down her shoulder. and her lips? Woah! I got lost by her face. She's Simple and managed to think that she's kind, By the way she dressed, by the way she moves.

In one word she's PERFECT.

Her eyes, Her face, Her smile and her...

I got interrupted by Luhan snapping his fingers right across my face.

"Sehun! Are you alright? Your not paying attention." he said, pointing to the host, That is asking Kai and Kris a lot of things.

"Oh! Ofcourse I am!" i said, Half-yelled Half-whispered.

With that, Tao heared us. "Really?" he said.

"N-ne"

"What was his first question?" he smirk.

o.O

"Uhmm.. I. Ah.. If.. Ah, If what ghost s-story did L-luhan tell you that made y-you CRY?" i said the CRY in a sarcastic tone.

Luhan bursted in laughing. I did the same too. Luhan holds his stomach, catching his breath. I wiped my tears from my joke. I just joke around when I feel cheerful. I guess my strength came from that girl.

After that, I snap out of my thoughts.

Where's the girl? Again, I look at my fans one by one. There she is! As I look to her. I realized that she, is not a Fan. She looks so bored, not like the other girls, who we're screaming their lungs out. I guess she is just forced to go through here.

Aww. :( That hurts.

She then caught a glimpse of mine. My cheeks start to burn. My heart starts to beat faster. I quickly look away from our eye-to-eye contact. I hit my head with my hand. Telling myself that She's a simple girl and I'm just an Idol. She can't and will never like me.