Chapter 23

Hana's POV

I woke up to see Sehun sleeping beside me, I giggled and pinched his nose. Sehun was my first and maybe my last love, I'll fight for him for sure..

"Krys-------tal.." he muttered under his sleep which caused me to gasped. Just when he was about to open his eyes, I closed mine. He sit-sat at the bed and ruffled my hair.

"Wake up you sleeping pig.." he chuckled and kissed my cheeks. I didn't bother to stand up and continued to pretend sleeping.

"You won't wake up.." he tickled my waist and that bursted me laughing.

"Okay okay.." I said while catching my breath.

"If you do that again, I'll kiss you.." he whispered to my ear.

"Is that so? Well, I better get going or Suho oppa will get mad." I teased and headed my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and showered. I got down the stairs and saw Baekhyun, he blushed and scratched his head.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hana.." he shyly said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Bacon.." I giggled and winked, I went to Chanyeol who was watching television and sat beside him..

"Yo~Wazzup?" I asked him and showed my eyesmile.

"You okay?" he responded and checked my forehead for like, fever..

"Yah! I'm okay.." I smiled and turned my attention to the television, I rested my head to Chanyeol's shoulder and spoke.

"He must've love her so much." I whispered.

"He loves you more, I'm sure.. trust him. But if that maknae broke your heart, I'll kill him." he responded.

"Your the best oppa ever.. Saranghae.." I sweetly said and closed my eyes.

"Nado.." he whispered.

Chanyeol's POV

"Let's go Chanyeol, we have to practice.." Kris hyung said. The others nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Let Hana rest, her heart needs strength." Suho hyung bowed.

"That Sehun will pay for these.." Xiumin cracked his knuckles. You know why they knew bout these Kyrstal thingy? They were peeking at Sehun and Krystal's conversation lately. They saw all what happened.

"Well, just cheer Hana and stuff." Lay cheered up, the others agreed quickly.

"Definitely, I'll cook for her.." Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled. While at the other side, Baekhyun was quiet.

"You go head to the practice room, I'll just wait for Hana.." I informed them. They headed to the door and I sat at the couch. I flicked through the TVs channels, waiting for her. I heard footsteps coming down and I saw Hana, she greeted Baekhyun and sat beside me.

"Yo~Wazzup?" she asked me and showed her eyesmile. I love seeing that smile because it makes my heart race for joy. But her eyes were showing pain.

"You okay?" I worriedly asked her and touched her forehead, incase for fever.

"Yah! I'm okay.." she smiled and turned her attention to the television, She rested her head to my shoulder and spoke. It caused me goosebumps.

"He must've love her so much." she whispered silently. I felt sorry for her so much.

"He loves you more, I'm sure.. trust him. But if that maknae broke your heart, I'll kill him." I responded.

"Your the best oppa ever.. Saranghae.." She sweetly said, I gasped and let my heart race for love.

"Nado.." I whispered as a tear fell from my eye again.

"You crying?" she surprisingl asked, I quickly wiped the tears.

"What's wrong oppa?" she added.

"Nothing, I just remembered the girl I told you.." I lied once again. She was about to give me a hug when Baekhyun interrupted us.

"Time for practice Yeollie.." Baek said. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"Oh right." Hana stood up.

"Gotta go, gramps will be mad." She added and made her way towards the practice room. I stood up and walked with Baekhyun.

"Your inlove.." Baekhyun said and chuckled.

"Yeah right.. But if Sehun just dump her, she'll be mine." I responded, he patted my shoulders and whispered.

"She's mine.."

---------------------------------------------

Aish, another short update (_ _)

Mianhae readers, your author here has this 'Writer's block' :(

If you have any request in what will happen in the story :) Feel free to comment :D

Ooh, and by the way.. Let's pray for our Galaxy boy, Wu Yi Fan. We love you oppa! :)

Readers, just call me Author-Bacon :) Hahahahhaha! PM me my dear friends, I want to make more friends. :D

BaekYeol fights will come in the next chapters!

KrysHun or HunHan? :)

Let's see...

사 랑 해

Vote.Comment.Fan