Task 2.

Hey guy's I'm updating bitches! Sorry didn't mean to be naghty but I love calling people my bitches<3 Anyway thanks for fanning and commenting and of cource voting so here we go! Love you guy loads<3

I woke up in bed with an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to face the curly haired boy. Ah Hazza up to his old suductive tricks. '"Hmmm" I said as an amazing idea popped into my brain. I smiled evily at the sleeping sex God. I leaned down and started kissing his neck and up by his ear. His eyes opened as he realised what was happening. "Sammy? What are you doing?!" He asked all surprised as he pushed himself up onto his forarms. "Shhhh" I wispered in his ear all suductivly and that. Oh Sammy, your such a taese! I straddled him and pushed him back on the bed. Oh my Jesus Crist, the boy was only wearing boxers. His body is hot to say the least! I started to trail small kisses down his chest and body. He groned a little and wiggled. Perfect! "Oh sorry Hazz, gotta pee!" I said jumping out of bed leaving a very annoyed and confused Harry in bed. Teehee, I'm so mean!

After I 'peed' I went down stairs for some food before being escorted back up the hallway to the door to hell! I waved to the camera crew before saying "Wish me luck, I'll need it!" Louis and Liam grabbed one arm each, Zayn opened the door and the boys threw me in. Louis then walked into the room and pulled me to look at him by pulling my chin up and said/shouted "fucking slap me, or even touch me again and I'll kill you! No hesitation." I looked at the fake cuts and bruises the make-up team and done earlier this morning. I shook a little and started tearing up to make it more believable. Dam I'm a good actor! I should have my own TV show. It would be the bomb! I was pushed back to a wall were the chains were put back onto my arms. The boys left the room with a slam of the door. Dramatic much! I looked around the room to find all the girls staring at me. "Are you ok? What did they do to you in there?! You were gone all night!" I looked at the floor, stalling mainly. I had to come up with something! "They locked me up in a cage in the living room. I had to stay there all night. They threw stuff at me and hit me now an then! It was horrible!" I said crying half way through the sentence. Someone give me a show! Everything was quiet for about an hour, maybe 2 when the speaker went.

-Voice Speaker-

7 little bitches sat in a room,

Give it time you'll be gone soon,

The task is waiting,

So don't be late,

I'll tell you it's fate,

But that bullshit mate!

-Voice Speaker Ended-

Oh boys you did that poem well! A 5 year old could do better! I looked over to a small screen that was placed in the corner of the room because the faces of 5 faces popped up. "Maddie, Sera and Abby. You will be taken to a separate room shortly, the rest of you shut it!" That's when a woman dressed in a maid outfit came in holding a small golden key. FREEDOM! I shouted in my head. Oh, why am I freaking out? I'll be out of here tonight sleeping in a nice warm bed with The Styles, eating take-away and watching a film with the boys.

It's not like they would leave me in this room all night right?!