Task 3

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I'm going to grace you with some updates so here goes the rest of the book more than a year on ahah!

'Really guys, come on! Its getting late and I'm still in here!' I thought to myself. I looked around the room and those 3 girls still haven't come back in. Hmm I guess I could talk to the others in here.

One of the girls was sleeping, the others just looked genuinely terrified. 'Gals, you've been in here a while now lets relax is it?' I said to myself as I looked at the camera and smirked. I know how to get my Chinese! I screamed as loud as I could and started pulling at the chains frantically. "LET ME OUT! LET ME GO YOU SICKOS!!"

A reply came over the speaker from Liam. Ah hopefully food!

"Shut the fuck up you bitch! If you want to be punished keep going!"

I guess it would probably look very obvious if I kept getting pulled out of the room and none of the others did. I'm sleeping here tonight then...

-Next day-

I woke up with the worst back pain. Those chains and this floor equals uncomfortable as fuck! Boys please feed me now. I'm bored and hungry! I looked around, still three girls missing. I wonder what the boys did with them?

The click of the door signalled that someone was opening the various locks on the other side of the door. Yas, I can taste freedom and leftover chicken fried rice! Harry came strutting in with this weird look on his face. He bent down towards the girl opposite me, a blonde. He started to undo her chains and the next thing I know she kicks him in his 'sacred fruit'. Blondie makes a mad dash for the door and disappears down the corridor. 'Oh God, how stupid could you be Harry? You left the door open, idiot!' I thought as I looked at him with a bored face. I then realised that their whole cover has been blown because of one stupid, but sexy, curly haired boy. I lent over Harry, who was lying on the floor, whispered, "This is what you get for not giving me nice food Hazza!" and winked.

An angry looking Harry then shot up from the floor and sprinted after the long gone girl. I then realised that the small door that I had completed my task in yesterday opened. Through this door came the three girls with their heads hung low. They were also in very ripped and displaced clothes. The that I think is called Sera even had her top on backwards. I could see their tear stained faces as they came into the light a bit more. My face showed a mass amount of confusion because my task wasn't that bad. The woman in the maid outfit came back in and silently chained each girl back up. After she left the room with a loud click of the lock I turned to the dark haired girl next to me. "What happened in there?" I asked with concern laced in my voice. I'm actually quite worried for this gal. I mean maybe something went wrong with their task! She turned to me and grabbed my hand with her violently shaking one. She then whispered the words I never expected to hear in a million years.

"They raped us."

She let her head fall into my lap silently crying. I could do nothing other than stroke her hair soothingly and stare up at the camera I knew the boys were watching us through in disbelief.

Could they really have just done that to these girls? I thought this was all fake?