London

Since Kusuke asked me for a date, and I accepted, I was now standing in front of the mirror of my hotel room to make sure I looked presentable. Sure I didn't like him that way, but if I didn't present myself, well, that'd be completely rude of me. I wore something simple, but cute all the same.

(Picture below)

I heard a knock on my door and opened it and Kusuke was there in a button up navy blue shirt and some jeans

I heard a knock on my door and opened it and Kusuke was there in a button up navy blue shirt and some jeans. He smiled at me and I smiled in return.

"You look stunning (Y/n)" he complimented me.

"Thank you Kusuke." I smiled and I made sure I had my hotel key and left my room. "So, where are off too first?" I asked.

"Well, this is your first time in London right?" He asked me.

"Hmmm, I believe it is..." I said searching through my memory.

"Well then, first, we can go look at Buckingham palace." He said and pulled me along.

We caught a cab, and we got to the palace. I stepped out and Kusuke payed our driver before holding my hand again and pulling to an area where we could take pictures.

"Stand right there, and I'll take the photos." He said smiling and I did as asked.

"Am I cute?" I asked doing a childish pose and he laughed taking the photo.

"The cutest." He said and showed me the picture.

"That's embarrassing." I smiled and hid my face in my hands before he pulled my hands away.

"Let's continue?" He asked and I smiled and nodded.

We went around most of London, visiting all the touristy spots. Our last stop, was the London eye. It was late, and we were going to watch the sun set to put a close on this date.  We easily went through security check, and got on the Ferris wheel. "So, did you enjoy your date?" Kusuke asked me smiling.

"Yeah, but what are you planning?" I asked as our ride started.

"My, whatever do you mean?" he asked and I laughed a bit and looked out over the city. 

"I may not be as smart as you or your brother, but I'm smart enough to know when someone is using me for something, especially you, Kusuke." I said smirking towards him and he stood next to me.

"..... You know I hate my brother, correct?" he asked and I nodded.

"It's painfully obvious." I said and he smiled at me.

"I just wanted to annoy him and make him jealous." he said smiling.

"Oh, I see." I nodded and watched the sun set. "So, you think your brother really likes me?" I asked and I felt a hand on my head.

"It's painfully obvious." he teased me and I laughed and hugged him.

"Thanks for the wonderful day Kusuke." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I saw a flash and saw that he had taken a picture of me kissing him.

"I'm keeping this." he smiled and put away his phone before I could say anything.

After we got off the eye, he escorted me to a restaurant for dinner. It was a nice place, the inside had a giant fire place in the middle, and the surrounding area was cozy and calming and overall romantic. Kusuke went to go talk to someone and he came back and then we were escorted outside to the patio, which was empty and void of people.

"Why is no one else out here?" I asked.

"The owner owed me a favor, and so I reserved the outside patio for a good price." Kusuke said escorting me to my chair.

"I feel I'm not dressed nicely enough for this place." I said laughing a bit.

"As I said this morning, you look stunning." He smiled at me and ordered a medium pizza, and a pasta for each of us.

" He smiled at me and ordered a medium pizza, and a pasta for each of us

(Indoors)

(Outdoors)

(Outdoors)

"No, I'll pay."

"I can't let you pay."

"Let me."

"No, let me."

"Wanna split it?"

"No, you've been paying for everything all day. At least let me buy dinner."

We were arguing over who would pay the bill. I wanted to pay, since I've not payed for anything all day. "How about we flip a coin?" he suggested.

"Fine, heads I'll pay, tails you'll pay." I said and he got a coin from his pocket and he flipped it in the air. I bit the inside of my cheek and as it fell on the table, I saw it was tails, I quickly flicked my finger so it would bounce and land with heads up. "I guess I'm paying." I smiled and got up and grabbed the receipt and went to go pay.

We walked back to the hotel and it was a casual ending to a fun day. We got to my hotel room, and I turned to Kusuke and gave him a hug. "I know you used your powers so you'd pay." He whispered into my ear.

I pouted and pulled away. "Well, it's only fair that I pay after today, and no complaining." I said covering his mouth. I opened the door to my room, and turned to Kusuke, "See you tomorrow morning." I waved bye and closed the door behind me.