14- The True Story Was Just Beginning

Iya's P.O.V

"H-huh?" I stare startled from the sudden wake.

As I get up I feel my chest aching, from some reason it aches more as I start walking towards the others.

"Ina, are you alright?" Z asks staring at me.

"I-Ina? I'm sorry Z, but I'm Iya. Although I'm unsure why I hear this 'Ina' name quite often" I tell her as I straighten up.

"R-right, you're- never mind my statement will be pointless. Come on, we'll be late" She smiles.

As we were about to walk towards Z we hear a loud thud. I look around to my back to see....

"SYD!"

I rush over to him to see his face growing pale and his eyes glowing the dark blue we saw before.

"Someone looks concerned~" Shaine smiled at me with the look of a shipper's face.

"SHUT UP! This is the only time I'm getting this close to him. Besides I'm not the only one who got concerned when someone gets hurt. Case and point A-" I get cut off by Shaine.

"We'll not talk about this anymore..." Shaine says looking away with her face beet red.

"Oh right! She was crying when A-" Naoki exclaimed before Shaine cuts him off

"You too Siopao! You shut your mouth!" Shaine yelled.

From behind I heard some chatter.

"Damn, I used to ship Dawn and Syd but I might be switching!" Angelo whispered to Seth.

"Oh hell no! Don't ship me with him, and don't you even THINK of shipping me with Naoki!" Dawn glared at Angelo.

"To be honest, Angelo and Dawn are kinda cute...." Aliyah smiled.

"What about Shaine and Naoki?" Zayn asked.

The others glare at Zayn.

"We. Will. Never. Ship. That." Dawn told Zayn.

Shaine decided to join in the conversation.

" about Naokiy-" Shaine smiled before....

"OUT OF THE QUESTION SHAINE." I told Shaine.

"I kinda ship Naoki and Syd..." Dawn giggled.

"You guys are just giving ships to the Wattpad readers to ship!" Glorianne sighed.

Everyone stared at her confused.

"Huh? Wattpad? Lol, be serious Glor. This isn't a mystery fiction story on Wattpad. Like dude, how would that be?" Dawn laughed.

"Wait what did I say again?" Glorianne says in pure confusion. She might have forgotten what she just said. "You guys are staring at me like I broke a wall."

"Anyways! Syd's unconscious probably because of Xai. We need to leave, fast." I say in slight panic.

"Well, we can leave right away but who will carry the tall guy?" Z asks us.