7- When Will This Hell End?

Iya's P.O.V

"I can't believe were doing this..." I sigh as I grip on my knife.

Angelo opens the door in front of us and we slowly get in.

Syd's in that room.

He was talking to somebody.

It seemed odd.

Xai's P.O.V

I stood in a room with Syd.

"Why do I have to kill her?" Syd asked me as he sat down on a chair.

"She made a mistake that she should never had made...." I answer as I stare at the antiques in the room. These odd items seem really different from the other Earths that I've visited.

"She only did that because you manipulated her dreams!" Syd said as he covered his face with one hand.

"I gave her a choice now and she picked the wrong one..." I sighed as I put the antique down back on the table. "You've seen the whole thing because you were with me."

"Z, Yai, Wallace and you have the ability to enter people's dreams but only with specific people along the blood line of Leonnea Tei goddess of Physcic and Dreams, right?" He asks me. "And then Kaye has the blood line of Kainni Megin god of Life and Spirits. Dawn has the blood line of Jeia Ree god of War and Earth. Shaine has the blood line of Lainii Errow god of Air and Humans. Zayn has the blood line of Halyei god of fire and Emotions. Angelo has the blood line of Ellai Mal goddess of Angels and light. And lastly Seth's bloodline is with Veianni Jii Goddess of Time and Thunder."

"That's correct!" I say in surprise "Your a fast learner"

"Then....What about me?" He asks me.

"Keii, god of telekinesis and water." I answer.

"Isn't your mother named Veianni Jii?"

...

That is the name of my mother.

I can remember something odd...

My parents told me when I was seven that I had another brother but he died.

But then when I turned twelve last year my sister, Zallia.

She told me that momma and papa left him on Earth because they didn't want him.

"She is..." I sigh.

I hear sounds and I think Syd heard it too.

"I'll leave now and you can escape the room."

He nods and we both leave.

I teleported back to my room in the galaxy and laid on my clean bed.

I look at my hands to see a gold bracelet with a white charm on my left hand.

"What the hell?" I ask myself.

I try to remove it but it hurts my whole body.

I've gotten to know Syd after the manipulation, he's smarter than me and he's younger than me. I know I'm doing this and forcing him to do my bidding yet he follows my orders really well.

Could Seth really be my brother? Heh, thats stupid. Of course he wouldn't, when I meet him again I'll be ready. I'll be ready for our fight. A fight that he doesn't that will happen.