11- No

Xai's P.O.V.

--------

"They asked for a war"

Syd tells me as we talk near the room where he put the girls.

"A war?" I asked him "About?"

"About you killing everyone I love, heh..." Syd chuckled "Not like I care, right?"

I chuckle a bit and grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Fight" I commanded

His eyes have a slight highlight of dark blue which means I've controlled what they're going to do.

"Xai, your a monster..." One of the girls scream at my face.

I look at her face  and I recognize her name, Dawn is it? For some reason the name Awi came to my head, Awi died a while back.....

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, your friends will still die in his hands" I laugh as I closed the door using my magic.

I'm so close to my temporary goal, getting enough power to defeat the girl, my friend who killed everyone I cared and loved.

I return back home and see Warren back home (Note: I called him Wallace before but I changed his name ok?)

"Good eve, brother." He says as he glares at me from his seat at the throne

I sigh and try to walk back to my bedroom before he stops me.

"What happened to your clothes? And your nice dark brown hair?" He asks me.

"I changed and I dyed my hair, glad you noticed" I said sarcastically as I try to go back to my room.

Warren uses his magic to change me back into my prince outfit and colors my hair back to my natural color with my light blue faint streak that I was born with.

"Now thats better!" He laughs "Also we have dinner tonight."

"Alright Warren" I sigh as I step a foot forward.

"Xai, being the strongest won't bring Ina and Sairien back, it won't bring all of your friends back. Only if their mortal forms get back to our world" Warren says softly.

"I'm trying my best because I miss them Warren..."

That's my brother, Warren Jii. He's the King of our kingdom in space after my father and mother became a full on god 11 years ago. We are actually royalty because my father's father is the God of kings, so he made his son a king.  And the legacy continues with Warren and his son Mael (Mah. L).

I walk to my room and open up a screen with magic that followed Syd. I see him chop of the head of this guy named....Mico with an axe. The dark blue color highlight in his eyes is slowly fading away. I control his actions through the screen and he continues chopping people's heads down.

This is the only way I can get them back into my life...

Iya's P.O.V.

--------

"MICO!" I hear Neena screamed.

We see Mico accidentally running towards Syd who chopped his head off. It was so gory, I just saw blood and guts everywhere, I couldn't handle it. I see the other's bodies, I see Reylette's body, and Cheska's body on the ground with their bodies swimming in their own blood.

Was it just me or.... did Syd's eyes go a color of blue? N-not like I was looking at his eyes or anything....

Some of the groups are throwing random crap they can find at Syd's face and that only gave him cuts and bruises. Heck, I even got cut on my cheek.

"I'm going in!" Dion screamed as he ran towards Syd.

"DION, NO!" Aliyah yelled back

Dion got stabbed in the chest but not with any weapon for some reason, it looked like magic?!

Am I turning insane or is magic coming to Earth?

"15, 15 of us are left..." Neena sighed as she had to take more knives.

"15?!" I exclaim as I take a breather since we had to run to another area.

"Yep in the beginning we had like 21 students left and now we have 15...." She explains.

Its been a couple of hours of us trying to throw things at Syd and avoiding Syd and then he just leaves.

We leave back to the classroom and I fall right in my sleeping bag and slept

---------

I was in the colorful forest again.

Syd was there and he looked like he was in pain, while Shaine and Dawn kept an eye on him.

I can see Angelo trying to shoot the flying fish with a beautiful gold and white bow and arrow with wings on the part of the bow where you put your arrow and on the back of the arrow, reminded me of cupid for some reason even if its so different.

Zayn was playing with fire in his hands.

While Seth was staring at the sky.

I was just on top of the tree looking out for danger.

"Iya!" Shaine called me as she stood at the bottom of the tree.

I get down and walk over to her "What's wrong?"

"I-Its Syd" Shaine says "He's acting odd, be a good wife and check up on him"

"For the last time, I'm not his wife! I'm just concerned okay!" I blushed

I walk over to Syd and put my hand on his forehead then my hand starts glow a cyan-ish color and then I can see what's happening in his brain.

"I can hear Xai saying 'Just listen to what I have to say and follow it like before ok?' I can see him being dragged doing different things again and again. I get in and calm mental Syd down, he stops moving and I get zapped back'

Everyone looks at me and gives me the face of "What happened?"

I explained what happened and they nod and they continue on what they were doing.

I stare at the necklace to see it glowing, then I see Xai, but he had dark brown hair and a faint light blue streak in his messy air. It compliments his very light skin.

He looks at me and gives me a faint smile, it was weird....

then he throws a paper at me

'SSBtYXkgYmUgdGhlIHRydWUga2lsbGVyLCBidXQgeW91IGRvbid0IGtub3cgd2hvIEkgcmVhbGx5IGFtLiBJIGFtIGdvaW5nIHRvIGJlIHRoZSBzdHJvbmdlc3QgbWFuIG9uIHRoZSBtdWx0aXZlcnNlLiBFdmVyeW9uZSB3aWxsIGtub3cgbWUsIGFuZCBib3cgZG93biB0byBtZS4gTGVpbmEgbWlnaHQgZmluYWxseSBsb3ZlIG1lIGFnYWluIG90aGVyIHRoYW4gTWVpbi4gLVhhaQ=='

I take a look back at him then he disappears.

----------

I wake up to see everyone still in the classroom treating the injured.

They probably had a large fight.

We need to act fast before things start to go bad....

Hello!,

I won't be publishing for a bit cause finale is coming up and I'm moving to another laptop.

So you'll probably see another update this Sunday

Ok bye!

-Iya, The girl who writes creepy stories about her classmates