Love and Blood (Ending 2)

(:P)

Qrow smirks and takes out his weapon. You take yours out and so does James. "Qrow please don't hurt anyone else I promise I won't call the police." You say. "I'm sorry (y/n) but I can't trust you. You already told Ironwood." He says.

He turns his sword into a scythe and strikes at James. James blocks his attack and goes to shoot him. You jump in between the two before one of them gets hurt. "Stop!" You yell.

You hear a gunshot fire and feel and intense pain in your chest. You scream in pain and fall holding your chest. Qrow catches you before you hit the ground and slowly lays you down.

"Hey hey it's ok I'll call an ambulance." He says. You stop him. "N-no i-if you d-do y-you'll go t-to jail." You say. "(Y/n) we both lost Summer and I'll be damned if I lose you too. I don't give a shit if I go to jail! At least I'll go knowing you'll be ok." He says and calls an ambulance.

"God (y/n) I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." James say kneeling down. "I-its ok I-I know y-you didn't " you say smiling weakly. You start to see dark spots everywhere and begin getting light headed from the loss of blood. "Don't leave me (y/n) please!" Qrow yells. You close your eyes letting darkness take over as you hear the two men scream your name.

(hA YOU THOUGHT nah I'm evil but not that evil)

You wake up getting blinded by the light. You sit up slowly only to feel a sharp pain in your chest. "No don't move" you hear and as a person pushes you to lay down. You look up seeing Yang, and Ruby crying with their friends, along with Ozpin, Glynda, Winter, and James with sad and sorrowful expressions, and an exhausted and depressed looking Qrow and Tai hugging the two crying girls.

"Ruby? Yang?" You call out. They both look at you and run to you grabbing both of your hands. "(Y/n)!" They say crying. "It's ok I'm ok." You say smiling weakly. You pull them both in for hugs and they hug you back gently as to not hurt you.

You look at Ozpin, Glynda, Winter, and James. They look back and Ozpin walks over. "Are you sure your going to be ok (y/n)?" He asks. "Yes Ozpin I'll be fine. Thank you for your concern." You say. He nods smiling and Glynda and Winter walk over. They both hug you gently and you hug back. "Thank you for being here." You say. "You're welcome." They say. James steps forward and and sit beside you. "It's ok James I'll be fine." You say reassuringly. He nods and gets up looking down.

Tai and Qrow walk to you and you hug Tai. "I'm glad you survived (y/n)" he says. "I am too." You say but deep down you want to go and see Summer and David again but not now. Tai smiles and steps back to let Qrow walk over.

Qrow looks at you and you look back. "Can we have some time alone?" You ask everyone and they nod and leave the room. "Qrow..." You start but get cut off by Qrow breaking down. "I could've lost you (y/n)." He says in between sobs. You scoot over trying to bare the pain and pat the spot next to you.

Qrow sits beside you and you pull him down to lay beside you. You lay his head on your shoulder and play with his hair. "You can't get rid of me that easily." You say and you feel him grip on to your hospital gown. "It's ok Qrow I'm here and I won't leave. No matter what" you say. And you were right.

He may have killed for you but the fact that he would risk the change of going to jail just to save you showed you how much he cared. It hurt you to see him sad as well. You put your fingers through his black locks gently calming him own.

"Qrow?" You say. "Hm.." he replies. "I love you. Even if you killed someone I still love you." You say. "I love you too (y/n)." You smile and play with his hair more. Suddenly you hear a squeal from the door and look up seeing Ruby jumping with joy.

"OMG THATS SO CUTE!" she yells. Yang joins in on fangirling and Tai tries to calm them down. Ozpin chuckles and Glynda and Winter rolls their eyes. James looks at you and you look back and smile knowing he still feels bad. He's definitely gonna do something to show how sorry he is and you know that but there's nothing you can do no matter how many times you say it's ok. Qrow stays like he is and his grip on your hospital gown gets tighter.

You lay your head on his and play with his hair more whispering. "It's ok I'm not leaving. And I won't leave even after death." You hear his sigh contently and smile.

(Sorry it's late forgot lol but it's here)