Behind The Mask (Adam x Faunus Reader)

(ADAM)

(Adam's POV)

I walk in the Grimm infested forest and look around. I continue walking looking around for any Grimm to kill to keep Blake off of my mind. I keep my guard up in case a Grimm wants to strike at me.

-one hour later-

Wtf?! Where are the damn Grimm at?! I think as I look around. It's been an hour and not once have I seen a Grimm. I suddenly hear grunts coming from my left. I turn to where they're coming from and walk towards it. As I got closer I see a girl surrounded with Grimm. I watch her fight all of them.

After she's done she put her weapon away and relaxed. I notice she has a (f/c) mask on. As she starts to walk away a Griffin Grimm flies over head.

(Y/n's POV)

As I went to leave a Griffin Grimm flew over head. Shit... I think as I get (w/c) back out. The Griffin flies towards me and tries to gobble me down but I use my semblance to dodge it. The Griffin lands and looks at me. As I was about to strike at it it's head gets cut off in a flash and it's decapitated body falls.

After the Griffin's body falls and guy with red hair bull horns and a mask on looks at me. I look back and one of my (f/e) twitches. Why is Adam Taurus here? I question in my head. I put (w/c) away as he puts his away.

"So." He starts. "No thank you for saving you from the Griffin?" He asks. I nod as a thank you to him. No that's not enough. I walked to him and looks up at him since he's taller than me. He looks down at me and smirks. "Hm?" He hums questioningly. "I'll join you. Since you saved my life."

His smirk grows wider at my statement. "Alright." He says. "I'll take you back to the base." He starts walking. "I can keep my mask right?"  I ask. "Sure." He replies.

-months later-

It's been months and being in the White Fang has been interesting to say the least. Adam has been calling for me a lot more recently. I worry about him. He's been getting more angry about this one faunus naked Blake.

As I start to walk to my station a White Fang member runs to me snapping me out of my thoughts. "(Y/n) Adam would like to see you" he says in a scared voice. "Thank you and calm down it's ok." I thank him and give him a smile. He relaxes and nods. Everytime Adam calls for me the White Fang member is always scared.

I walk to Adams tent and walk in. "Adam? You called for me?" I ask and the angry faun turns to me. I cower a bit under his glare. He walks to me and hugs me. I hug him back and stroke his bull horn. This happens all the time when he gets angry and calls for me. But I can't help but cower under his glare each time.

He let's go and leads me to his bed. We both sit down and he hugs me again. "(Y/n)?" Adam asks. "Yes Adam?" I reply stroking one of his bull horns again. "How come you never take your mask off." I freeze and looks down. He let's go of me and looks at me. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable." He says sadly. "No no it's ok." I say.

He nods and gives me a warm smile. "can I see what you hide behind that mask? I'll show what I look like without my mask." He says. I smile and nod. I take off my mask and look at him. He looks at me surprised. He traces the scar that goes across my eye onto the bridge on my nose. "I got it when Grimm attacked my hometown. My aunt died trying to get me out of the town." He nods and smiles. "Well I think you still look good." He says making me blush.

He takes his mask off and looks at me and DAMN WAS HE HANDSOME. I blush looking at him. He smirks and grabs my hand. "You think I look good?! You must be wrong g cause you handsome!" I say. He blushes and I cover my mouth realizing what I said.

He grabs my waist pulls me to him kissing me. I kiss him back without hesitation and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and smiles. I smile back and stroke on of his bull horns again. He lays down pulling me down too and we lay there cuddled together. "Thank you (y/n)." He says nuzzling his face into my neck.

"For what Adam?" I ask smiling. "For being there with me and not leaving like Blake. And for also putting up with my anger and my need to kill humanity" He says. "Adam of course I'd stay. Your an amazing guy and I love you. I'd put up with you and your flaws all day cause I love you for who you are." I say. My eyes widen and I blush as I realize what I told him yet again. He pulls away to look at me and smiles.

"I love you too (y/n)"

(OOF MUCH LOVE SUCH CUTE)