Secret spot (Scarlet x Male Reader)

(LET THE GAY RISE! GAY IS YAY PEOPLE!)

You sit on the field looking at the sky. It's peaceful and quiet. You look at the clouds and see one that looks like a bunny. You smile and hum to yourself.

You hear a stick break and sit up quickly grabbing your weapon. You turn around ready to get up and activate your super radical and strong combat mode. Before you can get up you feel a finger on your nose and look at the person to whomever the finger belongs to.

"Hi Scarlet!" You say your voice full of excitement. He chuckles and sits beside you. You place your weapon down again and look at him. "You scared me." You say and he looks back at you smiling. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he says. "It's ok" you accept his apology.

"Hey Scarlet?" You ask. "Hm?" He replies. "If you could do anything in life and not get hurt from it what would you do?" You ask. He looks down in deep thought. "Promise not to get mad?" He asks. "Why would I get-" you get cut if by Scarlett tackling you and kissing you cheek.

"S-scarlet?!" You say blushing. He doesn't reply but only stays like that. He finishes kissing your cheek and smiles. You look away blushing and hear him chuckle. "I love you too (y/n)." He says and you just hug him burying your face into his shoulder.

(GAY IS YAY)