Love and Blood (Yandere Qrow x Summer's Twin Sister Reader)

(Bringing out them yanderes persons)

You walk into a bar and sit down asking the bartender for a drink. You are Summer's twin sister. You didn't get to be on the same team as her back when you were in school but you still had fun. You had lost your left eye after using your silver eyes when you found out Summer died.

You sigh and drink the liquor the bartender had set down for you. You hear the bell of the door ring but didn't pay no mind. You see someone with black hair and grey shirt with a red cape on sit beside you from the corner of your eye. "Hey..." You greet Qrow. He grumbles in return and asks the bartender for a drink. You sigh and rest your chin on your hand.

"Thoughts again?" Qrow asks after a few moments of silence. You just nod and drink the rest of your liquor and ask for some more. "I understand all too well." Qrow says.

-after you leave the bar-

You walk back to your house slowly. On your way there you see your old friend/teammate David. (Made up a name deal with it) "hey (y/n)!" David greets you happily. "Hey David." You greet and sigh. "Hey what's wrong wait where's your left eye?" He asks and you explain everything that happened. "Oh god (y/n) I'm so sorry." David says as he hugs you. "Hey it's gonna be ok I promise." He says you nod hugging him back. "Thanks David." You smile at him a bit. "You're welcome (y/n) stay strong ok." You nod and bid your goodbyes.

You walk home happy that you seen one of your old friends. But what you didn't know was that someone wasn't so happy about that. And you didn't know it was someone who was close you as well.

-next morning-

You wake up yawning and get up going to the kitchen. You make some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. You go into the living room and sit on your couch with your pancakes in hand and turn the news on.

"Just this morning David Doug had been found in an alley way killed. Police do not know who had done it or why. But if anybody has any leads or knows anything please contact the police immediately." The news lady says making you choke on your pancakes.

You look at the TV screen in disbelief and turn it off quickly. You get up freaking out making your plate of pancakes fall. Your freaking out again. Just like how you did when Summer died. Except you haven't activated your silver eyes and you were scared that you were going to.

You run upstairs and to your bathroom crying. You go to the sink and cry looking in the mirror. First your twin next your best friend and teammate from Beacon Academy. You collapse onto the ground crying wanting to be with them again. You want them back but you know you can't have them back.

You sit there for a long time crying before you hear the bathroom door open. You look up seeing Qrow standing there. He helps you up and hugs you as you cry into his shoulder. "No one will take you away from me (y/n)" he says your eyes widen as you push him away.

"W-what...?" You ask your voice cracking from crying. Qrow looks at you then suddenly a sadistic smirk plays onto his face. "No one is gonna take you away from me." You look at him scared after it hit you. He killed David. Qrow Branwen your best friend a bird guy you trusted and someone you could go to for support killed your teammate from school.

"Stay away Qrow." You say wiping your tears away. He chuckles darkly and walks to you. "I can't. You already know. Now I have to make sure you can't tell anyone. I won't kill you but I will make sure you stay silent." He says as his smirk turns into an expression of pure rage. "Unless you wanna do this willingly." He says smirking again.

You look at him scared. You see your hair dryer lying on the sink counter from the corner of your eye. You grab it and hit qrow in the head before he could dodge it and push him out of the way. You run out of the bathroom and to your room grabbing your weapon only to hear him laugh hysterically. "Looks like we're doing this the hard way!" He yells out.

You run to the window not caring that your in your PJs and open it climbing out with your weapon. You close the window to make it look like you didn't escape the house and stay on the roof of your patio for a second or two.

You climb off the roof and run away from your house. People give you odd looks but you don't care. Your in danger and need to find somewhere to go. You turn the corner and bump into someone. You look up seeing James Ironwood and Winter Schnee.

They look at with confused and worried looks. "(Y/n) are you-" Winter goes to ask a question but you grab her and James hands and runs into a near by alley way. "(Y/n) what's going on?!" Winter asks. You shush her. "Look I know who killed David Doug. It was Qrow. I know because he came to my house and said that no one was gonna take me from him an that I could go with him willingly or he'd have to silence me so I don't tell anyone." You say quickly.

"Woah woah Qrow killed David?!" James asks. "Keep your voice down I can't have Qrow finding me." You say. "But Qrow wouldn't do something like that." Winter says. You look at her like she crazy. "Winter he came to my house and literally said he would silence me if I said anything."

"Well if you really do believe he did it then we need to go to the police." James says. "Ok I don't know what makes you think that but Qrow wouldn't hurt an innocent person" she says and storms off. You sigh and follow James out of the alley way. "Oh (y/n)~" you hear Qrow call out. You shiver at how your name rolls off his tongue. "I guess I have to silence you then.~" he says making you and James turn around.

(Cliffhanger mueheheheheheheh >:3 there will be two endings to this can you guess what the endings are? They might be different than what you expect. Heuheuheuheuheuheuheu >:D)