Plane Traveling

"I'm tired!"  I complain loudly.  Nobody was pretty much AT the airport.  I couldn't sleep at all.  I mean, some people can sleep anywhere!  I can't.  I have to be in a certain place.  Same with Josh.  SO we will be up the whole time on the plane.

"I know.  I know.  You are only super tired because you missed your run this morning!  I get it!  I can't sleep either, but you'll get your run in Kentucky."  I didn't like it when he mentioned Kentucky.  I feel like I didn't belong there.  They(parents)said that I did.  I knew that this was Josh's home land.  I was invading it.

"True.  I did miss it today.  But, you know that I'll have to wait tomorrow too because of how late the plane is going till!"

"Okay.  Be stubborn.  Hahaha."  He laughed and then kissed my head.  That got me thinking.  Ever since I broke up(he broke up) with Cameron, and since my birthday party, he's been really protective of me.  He said that whatever guy I meet, he'll have to see him first.  Not have me be in London and gain a boyfriend.

"I am not stubborn!  Sheesh!  Manners Josh!"  We were being loud and it felt awkward to me.

"Well, it's almost time to board, three more hours!"  AHHHHHH!  I couldn't take waiting that long!  So, all I do is keep my cool until it's time to board.