Calling All Little Sassmasters!

The toater beeped and I took out my toast.  As Josh walked down the stairs, I buttered and honeyed my toast.  Yum.

"Good Morning, Josie!  Care for a peice of toast?"

"Morning Lyvie and I can make my own breakfast, you don't have to make mine."

"No, I already made it!  Here you go!"

"Why, thank you Lyvie!"  I smiled.  I was stocking up on my gossip magazines and one of them happened to escape my room.

"Josh, did you steal one of my magazines?"  Then I noticed the front.  It was the quote that I said about Josh.  He didn't see it yet, but he would.

"Yes, I saw you on the front and grabbed it!"

"Oh, okay.  Can I see it first?"  He looked at me then the magazine.

"I will give it to you when I'm done reading about you."  There was no way that I could get it from him now.  When he flipped to the page  his eyes widened way up.  Oh no.  I was dead, I insulted the only person who cared about me.

"I'm so sorry, Josh."  He looked mad.

"When did I ever put you behind me!"  I cried a lot more.  "Huh?  Care to tell me when?"

"Please don't be mad, Josh."

"Why!  Why, Liv.  Explain to me why you lied to a magazine about me!"  I was even a little angry at him.  I don't know why though.

"I-I-I-I'm not ever gona appologize for that!"

"Just, tell me your sorry and exactly why you lied."

"I didn't lie, Josh!  You care about me and I love that you would hold anything for me.  You are still a moviestar.  You still sign autograph's and all, but, you don't get what it's like to be behind someone like you."

"Yes, I do."

"No, your the fame here!  Your the one who destinguished my confidence in my life with dead parents." He whacked the magazine down on the coffee table.

"Well then.  I am going to my room.  And call."

"Call who?"

"Your babysitter."

"Why?"

"We need a break from one another.  Now."  I couldn't believe this.  Josh wanted to be away from me.  Just because.

"But they.  They are in England!"

"Chris is going to babysit you this time."  I loved Chris, but, right now only the boys could comfort me.  Espiscially Harry and Louis.

"Ugh.  FIne."

"Don't sass me, Liv Renee Hutcherson."  He was getting on my nerves.  I scowl at him and stomp to my room.  I called Serena.

"Hi Serena.  It's Liv."

"Hi, what do you want."  Why was she being rude?

"Um, Josh and I got in a fight.  I only wanted company."

"Well.  It is your fault you trashed him.  Gosh, what has stardom done to you?  You are a monster to so many people!"

"What?"

"You trashed Josh, Liam (Her brother), Chris, Miley, like everyone I know!"

"I did not!  Only Josh!  I would never do that to-"

"Save it, diva.  Your not my friend anymore.  In fact I was just about to delete you from my contacts when you called.  I am ashamed it had to come to this, but it had to eventually."

"Serena, I don't get why they did that!"

"Good luck with life, oh.  Wait one second!"  She was talking to Chris.  Her Australian accent replayed in my head.

"What?"

"Chris said that Josh just called for him to babysit you.  And Chris said no.  I'm so sorry.  Not really.  Tootles!"  I groaned.  I was so insulted.  I called the boys.  Only Harry picked up.

"Liv."

"Are you mad at me too?"

"I know that they added fake conversation.  Still.  I could tell that the Josh attack was acctualy said."

"I know.  It is.  I'm such a jerk!"

"No, they are.  For attacking you on your first premiere.  It happens.  So any reason for calling me?"

"I was wondering if I could stay with you guys for a while."

"Um, well, it might take planning, but, the boys and I aren't on tour for three months."

"I would only stay for like two or three weeks."

"Oh, I guess so."

"Thank you so much!"

"Why?"

"Well, because I'm thankful."

"No, wy would you want to come?"

"Josh said we needed to stay away from each otheer for awhile."

"Okay.  I am so sorry for what happened."

"Thanks.  I'll call you when I get things planned out."

"Great.  See you soon!"

"Bye."

"Bye."  Now all over the world I was known as the little sassmaster.  UGH!