Tour Days

***********1 month later************************************

"Yay!"  I say as we all pile into the car to go to the airport.  The guys had a states tour and we were going to South Carolina first.

"I'm sooooooo excited!"  Louis screemed.  Oh, Louis.  Hyper, hyper Louis.  An hour later we were on the plane and when we got off I was running around the airport like crazy.  I was in the states again.  No more English accents everywhere I go.  I was so happy to be here.

****On the first tour****

I screem from off stage when they finish what makes you beautiful.  Lou looks from the stage and winks at me.  Then turns his attention back to the crowd.  It was over, the first concert and I had done it.  I had made a month withou actuallty seeing Josh.  Well, we Skyped a lot and talked on the phone, but not being with him was just as important.

****Car Ride****

"You lads were so good!"  I smiled.

"Thaks, best supporter in the world!"  Liam cooed.  I grinned at the comment as we pulled into the driveway of the hotel.  When we got to our rooms,  I was sharing with all the boys,  we went right to sleep and so did the boys.  I fell into  very deep sleep.

"Good morining sunshine."  Niall quietly says

"Morning Niall."

"Get up and dressed, we are going somewhere today."

"Kay."  I get dressed and we all get in the car.  Zayn is holding a folded black cloth and he won't tell me what it is for.  About fifteen minutes later we pull up in a very busy parking lot near a forest lodge.  I am quickly masked with the cloth and can't see.

"Just hold my hand."  Louis says.  I grab his hand and he leads me.  I ask about nine times where we are going, but he won't tell me.  When we get to a certain part of the woods they stop and I hear a girls voice.

"Liv?"

"Serena?!"

"LIv?"  Oh my gosh.  Jennifer.

"Lyvie!"  Liam.  I am then embraced in a hug.

"Liv."  Someone whispers in my ear.  I hug him.  And thn take my blindfold off.

"I love you Josh."

"Love you too Liv."