Leaving On a Jet Plane. . .

"Bye boys, I have all your numbers and we should Skype some time.  Okay?"  I asked as we were saying our goodbye's in the airport.

"Okay, Liv Love.  And you have the passes?"  I had passes to the California concert with back stage passes and would get to see them.  I was so excited.

"Yes."  They all hugged me as the intercome lady called my flight.

"Bye Liv!"  They all called after me.

"Bye boys!  See you in Cali!"

"Yep."  They all blew kisses to me and I blew them all back.  I was sad I was leaving.  And even more sad that Josh wouldn't pick me up.  Someone else would.  But Josh would not tell me who!  After the plane ride, I waited in an uncomfortable airport chair when I texted Josh and the guys.

"Hey, i just landed and wanted to tell u im here!  guys i miss u sooooo muc and josh?  cant wait to see who picks me up!"  I sent the text with a smile on my face.  An hour later of waiting, I got bored so I got and got a sandwich.  After another hour I got suspicious and walked around, no one.  So I read my book for two more hours.  I had my face stuffed in my book until, like, thirty minutes later when I heard people whispering around me and I felt breathing on my neck.  I slowly look up and there he is. . .

Mr. Robert Downy Jr.