The Love of Her Life

Liam looked at me, smiling as Niall whispered to him.  I had been at the boys flat for two days and I even forgot to Skype Serena!  I was mad at myself when she called me and reminded me, tonight we would Skype.

"You boys up to something?"  I asked.

"What?  No way.  I think we would tell you if we were keeping a secret!"  Zayn chirped.

"Yeah, nice lying Zayn.  Soooooooooo, what are you not telling me?"

"Nothing!"  Louis chimed.

"Yeah!  Absolutely nothing!"  Liam called.  I sighed.

"Fine, don't tell me.  But I will get it out of you guys sometime soon.  Anyways, I'm gonna go Skype Serena.  Bye, see you like in an hour maybe."

"Wait!"  Harry yelled.

"What?"  I ask.

"We want to Skype with you.  Please?"  I pretend to think.  Serena would love meeting her absolute fave band of all time. . .

"I guess, I mean Ser loves you guys, so let's surprise her."

"Okay!"  I could tell that Niall was excited to meet a fan.

"So, I guess, Louis,"(Louis is Serena's crush!)"You can pretend to be talking to me and then come in and say something to Ser.  Compliment her."

"Kay, love."  

"Then all of you guys come piling into the screen kay kay?"

"Perfect!"

"Good."  Louis and the rest of the boys all follow me up to my rooma and we are all silent and they are trying to hide from the screen so she won't see them when I call her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!  OMG!  Liv!  I miss you so much."

"Miss you too Ser.  So, um how is your babysitter?"

"Oh my god, he is so nice."

"Who is he?!"

"Bruno Mars!"

"Cool!  Wait, one sec, Louis is talking to me."  She blushes like crazy.  I silently giggle.

"Okay."

"Lou, I can't here you!  Come into my room, I'm Skypeing with Serena!"

"Okay, love!"  Louis pretend's to be far away.  He pops into the screen and Serena is bright red by now.

"Oh, you must be Serena.  Nice to meet you, love."  He flashes his charming smile and I swear that Serena almost passes out.

"Nice eyes Serena, I'm a sucker for blue eyes."  Lou secretly sideways smiles at me like he didn't know if that was a good compliment or if it was cheesy.  Definetly cheesy, but  Serena was freaking out.

"Hey, your Serena right?"  Harry pops intot he screen.

"We know you!"  Niall adds.

"Hello, love!"  Liam.

"Vas happening?"  And Zayn.

"Hi guys!  I'm Serena."

"Oh, we know who you are.  Miss Hutcherson could not stop talking about you."  Lou says.

"Thanks Louis.  Well, um Liv?"

"Yes?"

"Are you gonna go visit Josh?  I mean, I know your in England and everything, but Liam called me today and told me I needed to come on set to visit and he said that Josh missed his little princess too, so are you coming anytime soon?"

"Well, I don't really know.  I want to though."

"Oh, okay, well, you should think about it."  We talked with Serena for an hour more and then hung up.  Louis was laughing hysterically because I think he got thhe sense that Serena as like in love with him, big time.