Mall Crazy

So far, the boys were fun!  I was happy that Josh had gotten me famous babysitters, because I like their music and well, they are famous.  But, on the other hand, I have to deal with big crowds and screeming fans whenever we go out.  Ugh. . .

"Shopping time for Liv!"  Niall yelled.

"What?"  I asked, I mean, it was a Saturday.  Around noon time, and well.  It was when all the teenage girls go to the mall!  Were they crazy?  Did they want to get mobbed by girls?

"Yes. . .  You point please?"

"Niall, you guys are famous so I hope you realize that it will be, uh, loud. . ."

"Of course we do!  Is that too much for you to handle?"

"Wanna bet?  I'm a little sis.  Josh takes me anywhere I want, whenever.  I know what it's like being pushed aside for dudes."

"Pushed aside?  We are not letting that happen to you.  Does Josh?"

"I mean, he doesn't really have a choice, don't get me wrong, he loves attention, but he would rather have me getting attention.  He's nice like that."

"Uh, cool?"  Zayn said.

"Let's go to the mall!"  Louis screemed.

"FIne,"  I finally say after the stare down of my life from the boys.

"Yay!"  They all screem.  I wonder what he mall with One Direction will be like?  I mean, four extra guarding for me, but they are my babysitter's, not my big bro. . .