Plan

"This is a picture I received from Gristle" Butterfly handed the scrap of paper to Branch.

   The spirit-like creature had a dark shaded face with sharp teeth. It's fingernails were quite long and it was a pale white color with an extremely thin figure.

"How come I've never seen this... thing in one of my creature books?" Branch asked.

   "Because it's not a creature, it's a spirit and it's also an urban Bergen legend. Which explains why I couldn't find it in troll village" Butterfly took the picture from Branch and put it away on a bookshelf.

   Just then, Popcorn came barging into the pod, "Butterfly I'm back with snacks...well would ya look who showed up" she looked to Branch. Popcorn set the food on Butterfly's small coffee table, "so, what did she do".

"Uh...I guess you could say a panic attack" He responded.

"I explained the Káki Enérgeia to him. He knows everything" Butterfly chimed in.

"Well good. Did you tell him about the trip?"

"Trip?!" Branch asked.

"There's a medium in a town about a couple days walk from here, I was thinking she could help us" Butterfly responded.

"Oh no no no" Branch stood, "I can't leave Poppy. Not now".

"Don't you get it Branch, Poppy's the problem".

   Branch was silent, thinking to himself, "Fine. I'll go". Butterfly cheered, "But only, if someone stays with Poppy" he finished.

"I'll do it" Popcorn said.

The others looked at her, "but Pop, we need you" Butterfly protested.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to GD and we'll look after Poppy, you guys will be just fine".

"Well if that's the case", Branch started, "we're gonna need backup".

Sorry it's so short, but there will be another update next week!