Making up for lost time

Because I was told it wasn't fair Larry didn't get a ending in this book. I'm writing him one so here we go. MsLarryB this is for you.

The three months was up and Skylar looked like an fucking entree. My mouth watered as she exited the shower water dripping from her skin. The scent of her strawberry and champagne body wash was intoxicating. She was sitting on the side our bed moisturizing her skin. I stared at her lustfully  I couldn't take it no more I wanted her and I wanted her now. Pulling her back on the bed I kissed her body the sweetness of her skin making my shit harder. Her sexy ass moans serenading my ears. The sting of her manicured nails digging into my the flesh of my back.
"You miss Daddy."
"Mmmmm papi like a heart beat." She moaned
"I need for taste her you keep her way for too long."
My warm tongue entering her sweet pussy. Her back arching off the bed. Her beautiful face lighting up the room as my tongue sent her into outer space. I ate her until I lost the feeling in my jaws. Her cum dripping down her legs as well as down my chin. She pulled my face up to mines licking the juices from her pussy off my lips.  That shit turns me the fuck on. My baby was so fucking nasty and I loved it. She straddled my lap riding me the heat from her soaked pussy made me fuck her like this was the last piece of pussy I was ever going to get. Her sexy ass gliding up and down my dick. Me pulling her long ass hair leaving my mark all over her body letting the world know this was mine.
Once again I flipped her that pretty ass in the air begging for punishment. I entered her as with force just the way she likes it. She bit down on the pillow as her as swallowed my whole dick.
We did a seductive dance while I was deep inside her banging on her kidneys. Smacking her ass making it jiggle as she took my length like the soldier. Changing positions cause l love to watch her cum. She mounted my dick and went to work tattooing her name on it making sure that it knew where home was. She moved harder faster as I dicked her down so good she was crying. I hit that spot over and over again making her squirt hard over and over again until all she could do was hold on to my body and tremble as I came inside her.
Pushing her hair from her face I kissed her head.
"I promise ma déesse I non going to fuck up anymore."
She looked into my eyes and said "you better not because next time your ass will be on punishment for 6 months."