Larry and Skylar.

I raced home hoping Skylar didn't see the post. How in the fuck did I let this happen. Once again I had to explain to the woman I love how in the hell my dick wound up in another woman.
Skylar was sitting on the steps when I walked in the door. She wouldn't even look at me.
"I'm over this Larry." She said.
"Come on Skylar you can't believe everything you see."
"Why the fuck not once a cheater always a motherfucking cheater."
"Skylar..." I said trying to pull her close to me."
"Get the hell off me Larry." She said pulling away.
I didn't know what to do. I was busted. Skylar and I have been together for 3 years. Us met her and her twin sister at a restaurant. Skylar was once an high powered lawyer. She gave up her life to be with me. She was a good girl.
"I'm tired of this Larry." She said still looking at the ground.
I didn't know what to say or why me and my brother get caught up in the same bullshit. I wanted to say I was sorry but I knew right now those were a bad choice of words. I sat on the steps next to her and just listened to her give me the riot act.
"I don't know why I stay. I'm pretty I can get another man with no problem but my dumbass is stuck here in love with a man who don't respect me enough to keep his dick in his pants. She said tears starting to pour down her face. I hated seeing her like that especially because I knew I was the cause.
The sad part is the girls I cheat on her with can't hold a candle to her. But it seems I can't turn down ratchet coochie.
"Do you even use protection when you're fucking them?"
"Of course."
She rolled her eyes at me and walked to our bedroom and slammed the door. I knew one thing for sure she was going to forgive me she always do. I ran up the stairs and cracked the door. She sat on the edge of the bed holding a picture of us crying into the stuffed bunny I bought her for her birthday.
I went into the room and wrapped my arms around her. She buried her face in my chest.
" Why don't you love me Larry?" She asked.
I do love her and her thinking I didn't crushed me.
"I do."
"You don't cause if you loved me you wouldn't do this to me."
Man I think I better get my act together because she seems to be giving up on us.