2 Weeks.

It was only 2 weeks left on the kitty contract. I couldn't wait. Skylar was going to be in trouble when I got to her.
"Bro can you believe is almost over?"
"Yeah can't wait."
" I gonna tear Skylar ass up the moment this contract over."
"Did you learn anything."
"Yeah never make the woman who controls you kitty mad." I joked.
" Seriously bro?"
"No I learned that everything that glitter goes."
"I think you say that wrong bro." I laughed.
"Well whatever, you know what I mean."
"Skylar and Sky wanted us to feel how they feel every time us cheat." Lau said.
"I feel miserable."I said pouting.
"I feel miserable too I was going crazy do you know bro for almost three months I fight together with Patro?"
I almost spit my Sprite out laughing.
"What the fuck bro why?" I asked.
"Because I was convinced Patro was trying to steal my kitty."
This time I did spit my soda out laughing.
"Yeah bro you got it bad." I said laughing.
We were on our way home to our women. Once inside the house we smelled a food being made.
"What did we do to deserve this?" I asked.
"We are proud of you guys." Sky said.
Because Sky and Skylar look exactly alike the sight of her turns me on.
"You proved to us that you really do love us." Sky said.
"Soooo consider the kitty hold out officially over." Skylar said ripping up the contract.
Tears streamed down my eyes as I thanked God I thought my shit was going to shrivel up and fall off for lack of use. Fuck eating I had a whole meal between her legs. I picked Skylar up and ran full speed up the stairs almost falling. I threw her on the bed and ripped her clothes off. She was about to get it . I was in the middle of removing my clothes when I stopped.
"What's wrong?"
"I going to wait the 2 weeks out." I said.
"Wow look at my baby becoming a man" Skylar beamed.