Torture

Skylar laid across the bed reading 50 shades of Grey. I could tell the book was making her horny. I tried my hand.
" I can handle that for you." I said looking in between her legs.
"Nah I got it she said as she began to masturbate.
"Really right in front of me?" I asked.
"Hey you made your bed lay in it."
Skylar was taking way too much pleasure in my misery.
She threw her head back in ecstacy as she continued to fondle herself. Moaning screaming her own name.
I was mad because I thought I was the only person who made her scream like that.
"Come on Skylar you be mean to me."
She was lost in her own pleasure I don't know if she heard me. I watched as her juices flowed down her thighs. I was so horny it hurt.
"See what happens when you stick your dick in things that it don't belong in. Now Christian Grey is giving me the satisfaction you should be giving me."
"Who the fuck is Christian Grey? You better non be-"
I caught myself before I finished that sentence.
"Christian Grey is the main character in my book."
"I non care he could never do your body like Larry Nicholas Bourgeois."
"Hmm I'll be sure to ask the girl who you fucked on Instagram if that's a true statement."
I was about to say something else but decided against it. Skylar got up and got in the shower. I followed  behind her. She washed her shapely body while I watched. I was not feeling the fact that it would be me and my hand for the next three months. We layed back on the bed. She turned on cartoons eventually falling asleep in my arms. I was going to prove to her I loved her even if it meant I'd have blue balls for awhile.